Kiss Or Confession-Her Conflicts

Kiss Or Confession-Her Conflicts

A Story by Simran
"

Their C.V. always remained different but hearts went parallel. Or did she had conflicts in her mind?

"

He came out of the room looking fearless as always, his sparkling eyes were telling it all the hard work went futile for him. Those confident vibes on his face could easily make the newly elected President of any country shy. Yes cause getting a job is a big deal.

 Saying yes to him she always had the fear of facing this day. The years went by his side like an unknown and unannounced trip for her but in all those glittering, funny and romantic moments she was never able to make herself strong for the day.

He came running, throwing his well written C.V. and the black coat in the amidst of thin air. She was the only one he could believe at the moment for which that C.V. and coat will not work. Little did he knew the magic that coat would bring in her life. He always wondered what kept her confined behind the smile. She always wondered why didn't she say that.

The strongest girl broke that day and an after kiss for the celebration converted into a confession. "You know what I am jealous of --you". I hate myself for being that, a brook which is jealous of river for having more volume. The conflicts of a mind toggling between Feminism and love, self satisfaction and affection, comparison and commitment. 

She still wonders those tears on the placement day were they tears of joy for him getting his dream job or tears of despair for her who could not decide what her dream is - him or the world?

© 2017 Simran


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on February 7, 2017
Last Updated on February 7, 2017
Tags: Modern romance, IIT, Placements, Love, C.V., Comparison, Feminism

Author

Simran
Simran

Alwar, Rajasthan, India



About
Student of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur more..