What is Heaven?

What is Heaven?

A Story by Shade Teller
"

We were asked in class what we thought heaven was. Well, these are my scrambled sample of what I think.

"
A Heaven to me is to simply be free. Free of pain. Free of doubt. Free of memories. Existing in a place where I can enjoy the better things that I missed. Like walking down a lone road, with fall trees standing above me on each side, readying themselves for the coming rain. Though it seems to be a gloomy sky, it is a beautiful gray that coexists perfectly with the tips of the white mountain barely being covered by the clouds cloak. The wind blows but only enough for it to be pleasant and warming, though the slightest chill can be felt.

The thoughts are what I would want to be gone the most. Some of the most terrifying things happened mainly in the mind. Wouldn't it be nice to forget all that. There was nothing worth remembering in the thoughts. But those memories will always be there and can't be forgotten.

What is Heaven?

Simply being free of what I used to be.

© 2010 Shade Teller


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome !
I am amazed at how a teenager has such deep thoughts of what heaven is ?
U sure did capture the unseen , a masterpiece!


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 4, 2010
Tags: Heaven, Forgetting

Author

Shade Teller
Shade Teller

Orem, UT



About
more..

Writing
Poison Poison

A Chapter by Shade Teller