He's mine 💕

He's mine 💕

A Story by Shadey

January 14th was the day I began to be yours, I had no idea you would have the cure. The cure to all my pain and now every time you're near my heart goes insane, and we will soon make a month, and I'm proud to say I have someone like you, who will protect me and save me from any more suffering. Can you imagine having that one person by your side no matter what, cause now I don't have to imagine. He's my sun and my moon I can't live without him.
How do I know he's the one for me? Well I know he's the one for me because he doesn't ask for anything but my love and my trust, he can trust me and I can trust him. What if he does something that bothers you? Well I'm going to tell him, I won't yell at him but I sure will tell him something bothers me, but everything he does is perfect he hasn't done nothing but put a smile on my face. He's the one that keeps my head up high and doesn't let me down, he gets me like no other, I love how he understands me so perfectly. I wake up gladly feeling what others who are in love feel, and it's just unexplainable and I thank him so much.
I wonder how can he make me feel this way? The trust I have for him is unbelievable I don't like trusting people because I know how people are around here, but then he just said the three words that changed everything... "Go to class" 😭 haha, can you believe that's how we became friends and then we transformed to something more loving and wonderful '-' I hope he reads this cause this is my message to you "take your hat off" 🙈'
To everyone who doesn't have that special someone you will one day find them you just gotta look closely cause you never know, he/she might just be the one that makes you laugh at the most weirdest reasons 😂'.

© 2015 Shadey


Author's Note

Shadey
Umm... Don't be so harsh on my work. I tried and... Yeah

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow this is really deep! I think you are doing a great good. Keep up the good work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Awww 😘😘😘 baby i love you too its bc of you im here

Posted 9 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2015
Last Updated on February 2, 2015

Author

Shadey
Shadey

NYC, NY



About
I am person who likes to bring poetry to life, with great feeling and compassion. All I want is for people to read my poetry, enjoy my poetry, and see the imagery in their mind; to not only read the r.. more..

Writing
Wonder Wonder

A Poem by Shadey