Teaser for My First Book, "A Long Stay"

Teaser for My First Book, "A Long Stay"

A Story by Alex
"

I'll be posting this in chapters but here's a quick little peak at what's to come, hope you all enjoy it!

"
A Long Stay
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Aiden stumbled down the empty street in almost pitch darkness. He had had a few too many drinks and didn't trust himself to drive, even in his drunken state. As he walked haphazardly he tripped into a man he didn't notice in the dark. The man was wearing what appeared to be a black overcoat and had something in his hand, but it was too dark to see what the strange object was. Suddenly, the man shot towards Aiden and pushed a liquid soaked rag around his mouth and nose. Slowly everything went dark as Aiden struggled to escape the tall man's grip. It was no use as Aiden slipped into the dark abyss of sleep. Hours later Aiden woke in the back of a car. He was on a gravel road, or something to that effect. Aiden was groggy but he'd learned some important skills when he was younger like, how to tell when you're utterly fucked. He laid there silently and took in what he could of his dark surroundings. He was in the back seat of an old car from what he could tell. There was a blanket of some kind blocking off the front from the back, making it more difficult to see anything around him due to lack of light. He began feeling around quietly, hoping to find something he could use as a weapon or as a means of escape. Finding nothing, the tight space started to get to him and he began to panic. He began to cough and sweat profusely. 

© 2017 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
This is just a piece of what's to come, i'm not entirely sure where it will fit in later on, but i'll do what I can to make good work for all of you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't read stories here often. This is a good beginning. It has tension and mystery to it which will lead many to want to follow up.



Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 19, 2017
Last Updated on January 19, 2017

Author

Alex
Alex

OH



About
I'm an asocial asexual with a pretty boring life, band robotics, pep band, etc. Things I write can be morbid and dark so be warned. Hope you enjoy my work, and my apologies if I'm not the friendliest .. more..

Writing
To Present To Present

A Poem by Alex