Father I"d like to see you

Father I"d like to see you

A Poem by Ronnie Lorenzo Mckinney
"

Dedicated to anyone who miss their father and want to see him so bad

"
IM writing to you to say that I miss you too much your absence is overwhelming the day you left home. I've never seen you again and talking to you feels like an impossible dream lately. You leaving was a definite separation, but I want to know that I miss you around.

I know quite we'll that you took with you a great remorse and may be that's why you never got in touch with us but it happens your daughter still lives you and hopes to see you again someday. I've got plans and dreams and IM striving for them and feel your support or reproval.

The truth is that you are the most important person in the world. I wish immensely to meet you again and hear your voice, you moderate statements pointing out the best ways for me to achieve the things I want.

It's also true that all of this reflects how much I feel your absence, and this absence reflects in every aspect of my life. I hope you take seriously my feelings for you and I hope find out a,way to meet me soon.

IM looking for it meeting you again will be very touching and remarkable for me I love you...

© 2013 Ronnie Lorenzo Mckinney


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013
Tags: Miss You, Father

Author

Ronnie Lorenzo Mckinney
Ronnie Lorenzo Mckinney

Wet Helena, AR



About
Hello my name is Ronnie Lorenzo McKinney Jr Im from West Helena Arkansas I'm a freelance writer and a Virtual Assistant just trying to find my way in the writing industry. Enjoy.... more..

Writing