The truth about Alena

The truth about Alena

A Story by Shakti
"

Fox finds the truth about her crush Alena. He sets out on a adventure with his best friend Jake and Alena.

"

Dear anonymous human.

Ale has some numerous superpowers. There was something very different about her when I first saw her..  And I knew that she was not like other people, and I was right. She’s not. Well, the thing which I’m writing today is very important. You won’t believe that but please do.

  

  it was a normal day today, but only until P.E. It was around 1400 hours, everything was alright as it is everyday, but suddenly dark clouds appeared. It was unexpected. I was walking around but then I saw Ale. She was sketching under the tree, it is where she usually sits. I wanted to talk to her but I didn’t because, I’m shy. But I slowly walked past her, waiting for her to say something. But the only thing she said was “Fox, move away right now!.” She shouted, and I got scared too, so I moved behind her. She told me to look up in the sky. The only thing I could see was a missile. Iit kind of looked like a missile, because it was quite far away from us. But while I was looking,hundreds of more joined it.

  

  Ale suddenly held my hand and took me to the gym and told me to hide.

“Why are we hiding? What is happening? Are we going to die?” I cried

“Don’t talk. We will not die if you shut up for a while.” She whispered rudely.

  

        I heard people screaming. And that made me very uncomfortable. I could tell if something was wrong but I didn’t  know what it really was. I heard some men talking after a while. I couldn’t understand them, but I just heard one of them saying “Where did she go?” They didn’t sound human to me. They sounded more robotic.


I saw Ale listening to them, I didn’t think that she would understand what they were talking about because  I couldn’t. But she of course she did know what they were talking about.

   We heard a man say “Where is Alena?”


 I looked at Alena (Ale is just a nickname I gave her). She looked at me, confused.  

             

“Are they talking about you Ale?” I whispered.

She didn’t reply. Instead she told me to go to the corner of the gym. At this time, it was clear to me that she had to do something with this. She was just looking at the door.

   A few minutes passed and we heard the same human-robot man “Did you check this room?”

He was referring to the gym where we were hiding.

   

Ale looked at me worried and ran towards me. The only thing she said was “They are coming. Don’t worry I will get you out of this. Trust me.”

I was scared . I couldn’t understand the whole situation. She won’t explain to me what was happening.


  We heard them trying to break in the gym. I was just about to wet my pants but then I looked at her. I saw a purple light coming directly from her eyes. Man, I was so scared. I couldn’t believe if it was real or if the whole  situation was real.


 Again we heard the robot-not-human saying “This door is locked. I bet she is inside.”

“Break it.” Someone suggested .


She held my hand tightly and whispered,” Don’t be scared. I know you don’t understand any of this but right now I don’t have the time to explain. Listen, we will run to the corner of the door, but I want you to stay quiet.”


I didn’t think of anything. I did what she said. I kept looking at her, waiting for her to say something. And she said “RUN” pretty loud. And I did, I ran as fast as I could and she did too. We ran to the corner. I could hear her heartbeating. I could tell that she was scared as much as I was.


         In a few seconds we heard a boom and a bang. The door was slammed open. It was really hard to see because of the dark, but we knew somebody was coming towards us.


Ale was still holding my hand. I looked at her but her eyes were closed . It looked like she was meditating . A word comes out of her mouth as she moves her lips “Teleport. I know she didn’t say that to me. It finally struck me that she was using her powers.



          In a matter of seconds we were outside my house. I looked around, everything was destroyed. No people walking , no kids playing . Everything that we had ever known was burning into flames. Then I looked at her. She looked at me. In that moment I realized that she is all I have left and that I should hold on tighter.


“I’m sorry.” She said

 

I held her hand and walked her to my house.


“Mom and dad?” I cried.


“Listen Fox, I’m going to my house  just to  take a look and I will be back. Okay?” She said to me putting her arm on my shoulder.


Words didn’t come out of me. I just couldn’t accept it . My parents , I will never see them again.


“Take care” she murmured and left.


Is Ale the reason for everything that has happened? My parents , they are gone. Dead. My dog , Mim. My house , my life it’s all gone. What am I supposed to do?



Until next time

F.Hill


© 2016 Shakti


Author's Note

Shakti
Chapter 2 is on its way!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on November 1, 2016
Last Updated on November 1, 2016
Tags: fiction, sci-fi, adventure, robots, short story, chapter one

Author

Shakti
Shakti

Ventura, CA



About
Hey world! I write short stories. more..