The power of vibes

The power of vibes

A Story by Shashwati Roy

People always have a thing about supernatural and occult. The lust of power is so high that it took a shape of a society of gods and religion. These societies are infiltrated and imposed on human beings in an illogical theory and facts. Now the question is "Is there really any superhuman beings who decide whether its heaven or hell?". Answer is always mysterious or maybe its power of vibes and energy.
                         Mantras, texts in qu'ran, chapters in bible,they all are covered up with positive vibes by which anyone self attain a power to do an extraordinary work. They don't belong to any particular religion but  only a power pack energy vibes.
Scientifically, only tiniest part of energy is used by people which leads to good or bad living. Spiritual figures and saints don't have any special powers but only usage of 100% positive energy which lead them to do impossible acts. Immortality, opening of third eye, walking on fire and ice etc. are all the usage of 100% energy which is not possible for common people. 
                          Legendary magician P.C. Sorcar used to perform "indrajal" magic in which he used to hypnotize and create illusions which mesmerized people. He used to make a black dot on wall and with all energy he concentrated on black dot but nothing else. Once he captured the black dot he knew he can create illusions and fool people with magic tricks. The power of vibes are so high that even without touching but only energy from body, bolt can be removed from screw. The power of meditation opens up another world.
                           In a common world, we all are covered up with positive as well as negative vibes. The interaction among human beings effect a lot as it produces a lot of energy. A positive vibe brings cheer, on other hands negative gives a gloom.Negativity can make you jump off a building or sometimes give a chilling bones. Some say ghost exists but its only a lot of energy and fear which takes an unnatural shape. In a humor way, even I don't think about any energy but run for my life!!. Its quite an eerie way of dealing with ghostly vibes.
                          On a whole there is a lot of illogical facts in which these energy are presented. If these are laid in logical way many melancholy of life will come to an end.

© 2017 Shashwati Roy


Author's Note

Shashwati Roy
Free thinking. Not to hurt any sentiments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on October 6, 2017
Last Updated on October 7, 2017