trees, chains and parchment.

trees, chains and parchment.

A Story by Shay
"

A short horror story i wrote this morning at 4am. Grisly things happen in the least expected of places... even trees and chains aren't as innocent at they seem

"
the oak tree stood tall and intimidating, the rusty chains lay about its roots. it was hard imagining such a simple piece of metalwork was used for such horrors as it was.
if you looked close enough youd probably still be able to see dried up blood and vomit on and in between the links of the chains that hadn't been used since. on dull and dreary nights like this, if you thought about it while you were passing by you can still hear the echoy wailing of the poor, innocent souls who found themselves trapped against the old tree that had "witnessed" many horrors. Local journalists who found the grusome notes deatailing what had been done to the helpless victims couldnt stomach re writing it, no member of the public could bear it. But i found something, a half torn piece of yellowing parchment, something from the likes of harry potter with shaky but readable inked writing on it. Many people dont have the heart to read it and copy it back but i felt like the story needed sharing so i can try. Maybe then, if people where made aware.. the victims will stop coming to me while i sleep..

"She struggled less than the last one. It was... refreshing. She was clearly weaker. Her pretty little hands couldnt hold me off for very long. Her blood was a deep red, i felt truly enthralled by the taste.. darker than his. I feel i have a preference for the weaker ones. Her guts were softer than his, prettier shades of pink. Even when she puked up the lunch id so graciously served her i still found her the most gracefull. Her lovely red hair will look amazing on the little dolls head. If they didn't rot away so quickly id even use the girls eyes on my lovely little dolly......"

The note stops there. My hands are trembling now, i can see spots of redy brown on this parchment..
I'm sure its only my mind but i'm almost positive i can hear creaking from upstairs. But i know theres no one here.. im sure i checked upstairs. I must have...

© 2016 Shay


Author's Note

Shay
ignore problems with grammer and spelling, i am sorry!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's vivid and eerie. You're a good story teller.

Like you asked, I ignored typos. You already know they're there.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 14, 2016
Last Updated on December 14, 2016
Tags: gore, horror

Author

Shay
Shay

United Kingdom



About
My names Shay and i like to write, perhaps not that well but i do like to write more..

Writing
full full

A Poem by Shay


Aware Aware

A Story by Shay