No Shore thing

No Shore thing

A Poem by Green Eye wolf
"

Drowning in a sea of my life ships that could never be. Never quite filling the hole that now alows my veslt to fail, no room left to wail my life has been a short but heavy tail... My only anchor lea

"
Drowning in a sea of my life ships that could never be. Never quite filling the hole that now alows my veslt to fail, no room left to wail my life has been a short but heavy tail... My only anchor lead me to anger, and self distinction, $ail flow interruption. now sitting here at a float, with still yet a giant hole in my boat. To big now to cover so now i'd much rather lug her, because i can't handle life continuing to f**k her. Once or twice in the heart it struck her. But this time with luck bitter doesn't become her, and for the first time give her boat some slack, even though on the inside it may look like a shack. Its strong and can survive an attack. But just for now can I find the shore cause no longer can I ignore, this hole was there before, and no longer can I ignore this time my heart fell on the floor. Now that you discovered it, I just want it back. You were the one that was supose to be my shore escape from these dark wall of my past and an unlocked door to this tattered shack. But no shores to come back because you saw the fog that hovers my vestal, not wanting to lie about the sky, and telling you the truth so many times I try. I wish you could be my anchor, but in the back of my mind I hate her, and how fate hit her. No one has to know that now your that hole. And you'll keep a piece of my soul. Even though my boats out of control.

© 2016 Green Eye wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on March 13, 2016
Last Updated on March 13, 2016

Author

Green Eye wolf
Green Eye wolf

CA



About
-Me, myself, and I..... Some how i always get by..... more..

Writing
Numb Numb

A Poem by Green Eye wolf