Wicked Little Things

Wicked Little Things

A Poem by Sheila Marie Carr

All the wicked little things you do

Bound by lies

In a world untrue

You bring her into our home

Say she's a friend of a friend

But she's your lover

So don't even pretend

You sit in her car

Out in front of our door

The whole while I'm thinking

How to even the score

You got a lot of balls

And nerves you see

To think that I'm blind

To the things you do to me

Deceit and disgust

Moutains of lies

I choke back the tears

As my heart breaks and cries

The painful truth

And relief that it brings

That I'm aware of your infidelity

And the wicked little things

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Sheila Marie Carr


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW Sheila this was intense.. To be treated so is disgraceful. The emotions inside were so vivid. I felt each stabbing pain and felt like I was you.. Looking outside the window.. If truth, then I say to heck with him, hope he got what he deserved, if fiction, then one heck of a job!

Kudos to you.

Mag xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is full of emotion and vengeful pain, and I'm sure a lot of women can easily relate to this. It's crafted flawlessly and each line flows perfectly into the next, with just as much passion and agression. Very well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sheila, there's not much I can say that has not already been said except maybe that you are a true testament of survival and those in your life are very fortunate to have you there. Every poem you write seems to spill with extreme emotion the very moment it hits the paper!

The very essence of your soul is to give, it's obvious with the passion that you have as you express your inner most feelings! Always remember that your worth is not measured by ANY man, let me repeat, ANY man!! The man that treats you like the queen you are will build you up and keep you on the pedestal that every beautiful, loving, caring woman deserves! Stay strong and God Bless!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


THIS IS GREAT I REALLY LIKED IT. I KNOW A LOT OF WOMAN WHO CAN RELATE TO THIS POEM.

Posted 14 Years Ago


man I liked this it i sweeeet!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, this really gave me chills.
Hopefully this is not a true experience for you.
This showed a lot of emotion, and must have been hard to write.
Very, very, VERY well done!! :)

youtube.com/kneecaplollipop
myspace.com/jenmarks

♥Jen Marks

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a very emotional poem and i can see that it is taken from real life as there is so much feeling in it,my heart goes out to you if this is the truth of an awful betrayal and lust for another woman,deceit is terrible and it gets worse as the offender just keeps spinning his or her lies like some black widowed spider,digging a bigger hole for him or her to eventually fall in to when the penny drops.
You have written a wonderful flowing poem which deserves respect and admiration for the guts you have shown in wearing your huge heart on your sleeve,some people are just so unlucky in love and deserve much better perhaps the choices we make in life owe much to the downfall in our relationships ,well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 7, 2009

Author

Sheila Marie Carr
Sheila Marie Carr

Apopka, FL



About
My name is Sheila Carr, I am 51 years old My passion is writing, reading, drawing and listening to music My motto is "I'm a survivor" My dreams are to become a published writer, and to leave my leg.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Deeper Deeper

A Poem by Robin