Viridescent

Viridescent

A Poem by Shell Ochsner

Such a charmer as only chromaticity will grace contrast from beams of light casting down through thick sponge-like clouds overhead.


Truly unknown as to how, but really does one care?


Oh sure written are words of science with grand explanations of it all, filling heads with nonsense of fancy librettos such as chlorophyll.


Progressing so close on the fine line of beauty and justification that some actually miss the splendor of the attraction.


But wonderment not far off and never alludes the curious who could be and should be considered the rhymester of all poets.


Tickling a fancy perhaps?


Anthocyanin's are doubtless wonders foreseen as spectacles of the universe when stupefaction takes hold forcing the voluptuous pigment onto eyes of disbelief.


And before it’s known, it is gone.


For reasons unbeknownst to the lyricist who hasn’t a rhythm, reason, or justification.


       Yet it matters not~

© 2015 Shell Ochsner


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on January 13, 2015
Tags: Word of the Day, Green, Poem, Poetry, Leaf

Author

Shell Ochsner
Shell Ochsner

About
Thank you for dropping by the inquisitive domain of Shell Ochsner. Please feel free to look around and if there is anything she can do for you, please don't hesitate to let her know. Since memory s.. more..