Safe Haven

Safe Haven

A Story by Shelley
"

A place to go when the world seems too much to be endured.

"
    High above the ground below with rich evergreen colors gently swaying from the white bark of a sycamore lays neatly perched a swaying loft as snow glistens for miles. The air is crisp and free with hints of refreshing flurries still lingering in the breeze. this silence peaks the interest of serenity and allures a new sense of peace. the simplistic beauty of the elements envelope the world in dormant fascination. The loft lingers intricately between the reach of this benevolent sanctuary as if God had delicately woven the two together in blissful tranquility. Books are lying around in that whimsical way of a child pondering through each new adventure. Stories of far off worlds and ones lingering near mix eloquently with the discourse of brilliant minds. Impressionistic views sing sweetly all around with influence of the Master in each corner. The coolness kisses each cheek as you nuzzle safely into the warm caress of a stitched blanket by hand with none other than Fritz tucked quietly by your side. Free to dream, learn, explore wth no expectations or reprimandsin a world all your own. Night begins to fall and stars speckle the sky to a point as if only to burst the seams separating Heavans and Earth. Gods creation whispers closely of the love and brilliance surrounding. The humbleness of such a hidden haven lies fondly undiscovered as new snowfall covers any explorative steps of a wandering mind. Free to come and go but never changing in stoicism as your sanctum awaits as your own private escape.

© 2016 Shelley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on April 6, 2016
Last Updated on April 6, 2016
Tags: Safe, Comfort, peaceful, enduring