Bermuda triangle

Bermuda triangle

A Story by Shelly08
"

Story of a young girl who finds herself drowning unneccessarily in a friendship triangle which to her utmost fear turned out to be love triangle; Her bermuda triangle.

"
"Maybe it was all my mistake. I could have told them about each other before." Jane cried silently while she cursed herself. She was a an average looking gregarious girl. It was on a random evening, she met Ashley who was her classmate. Though she knew him, they barely talked. That day he came running to her ; asking her to help him hide from his best friend Tom. They were best of friends, they used to sit together always and stories of their bromancing were quite famous in campus. Jane was quite amused and she played along. While Tom was trying to catch Ash. Finally they all gave up and went for snacks. It was then they became friends. Jane was a strong girl, agirl of principles. She used to keep her thoughts to her own. Everybody used to confide in her because she never let anything out.
On a fateful Valentine eve, Ashley messaged Jane and confessed his love for her. Jane was celebrating a friend's birthday then. Tom was also there. She was so shaken that she thought to tell Tom about it.But she refrained thinking it might create a kind of awkward situation among friend. She calmly replied a firm no to him. He responded well and all was settled thereafter. After a month, Tom proposed Jane but Jane again dismissed this thought. For her they were her friends. After the session break, when they met again, Jane was changed. Ash tried to confront her. She acknowledged change in her behaviour but also showed her helpness to change. Like any other time, she did not reveal the reason.But it was obvious tha something really dark happened in the break. Meanwhile Tom started ignoring her and taunting her. This time Jane confronted her and they finally made up. Once again Ash proposed her and she rejected but ths time he accused Tom of it. Tom and Ash fell apart. It was then Jane intervened and asked both of them to talk to each other. They talked and came to know that they are in love with the same girl,Jane. Tom was aghast that Jane never told him about Ash's proposal and so was Ash. On the other hand, Jane was relieve that both of them came to know about each other's proposal. They stopped talking to each other. They preferred to talking to Jane but when other is not there. Jane wanted her friends back. But there wer no friend now. She was totally broken. For her value of friendship was more than anything else. She finally accepted her fate and chose her loneliness. Now she was so drowned in her loneliness, that she did not wish to meet anyone. Tom and Ash both have moved on in their respective lives.They tried to talk to Jane but to no avail. Jane was gone forver and ever.

© 2017 Shelly08


Author's Note

Shelly08
Hope u guys like it!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on January 18, 2017
Last Updated on January 18, 2017
Tags: friendship, love, hatred, emptiness, complete

Author

Shelly08
Shelly08

About
Filmy,Dreamer,Agnostic and optimistic more..

Writing