Two Faced

Two Faced

A Poem by Shelby Baker
"

About Two Face people

"

 

 

Two face twats
everybody knows
but nobody says a word
Shhh
don't stare, their walking towards us
what are they going to say to us?
what are they going to say to others?
Liars. Fakes. Posers.
Ugly two faced twats.

Words twisted in tales of lies and gossip
only for their evil pleasure
to torment others
befriend somebody

Learn their scars
Learn their family
Learn about the things they love and hate
twist the words into fairy tales
to pleasure the two faced twats

To the victim's that were tormented by these evil creatures
Don't worry
Ignore it
The two faced twats shall
come to there downfall very very soon
Have you heard about the one that has a disease?
Is it really just a simple irritation on the skin
or a STD?
Yes yes smile now. I told you their down falls shall come soon...

 

© 2009 Shelby Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it! It's well written, and the point comes across loud and clear.
I hate people like that. If you don't know better, they can widdle anything out of you with a faux smile. (I feel sorry for people who aren't aware.)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Now this poem made me laugh out loud. It pretty much sums up alot people I know. Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


i love this poem it very interesting to read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Whoa, you go here.. this piece has a serious bite to it. I love the way you expressed the ways of two faced people.

Damn good write!




Posted 14 Years Ago


Anyone that gossips are people with such boring lives and are so insecure that they need to use fantasy to hurt others
I really loved the playful nature you used to describe there no good losers.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow. We all hope that the two-faced will one day be revealed, and this illustrates it. This is awesome. :) keep writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


You nailed it on this one. A bit harsh, and the end strayed a bit, but I liked it. It shows deep feeling and deals with something we have all experienced.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I have to agree that the last line could be cut from this work. It really lost all punch at that point. Otherwise, this is a good work and well organized.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was pretty good writing. I thought the twats line was funny. I think in the last stanza you could have left it out though. That's when it lost it's effect for me. Maybe you could replace it with another word, Scabs, crap or whatever, but it's not much of a big deal. The poem stands on its own. Good emotion too. Good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is raw and edgy and stirs memories and emotions. When I read the first line, I honestly thought of not reading the rest but I am glad I did. A good write should evoke emotions and thoughts and you have certainly accomplished that.

Every stage of life has gossips waiting to pounce on juicy morsels. But, I found that the best way to deal with two-faced people is to say very little and just smile. It gets them everytime because they think you have a secret that they are not privy to and it drives them crazy. LOL Very often when we look beneath the venomous layers we find someone who is very insecure and/or doesn't love herself (or himself). They try to make themselves look good by putting others down. That may work for a while but eventually, they will despise themselves even more.

When ever someone starts to gossip to me, I instantly wonder what they will gossip about me. So, I clam up and smile.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

831 Views
35 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2009

Author

Shelby Baker
Shelby Baker

Ware, MA



About
center> [~]Shelby Ace Baker [~] May 21 [~] Massachusetts [~] Smart & Witty [~] Sarcastic on occasion more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..