Your life.

Your life.

A Screenplay by Sheridan Banks
"

Maybe I have done some mistake. I'm learning English. I hope you will feel my words.

"

There is so much thing to do in life. 


But there is few thing that will make you feel alive. Do you know what is the worst thing you can live in your whole life ? Not to be true. Not to people but to yourself. Do you know what is the worst thing that can happen to you ? This is to prepare a future with the idea maybe your dream won’t come true. That’s the worst thing : not to believe in the only and unique thing that you heart has never stopped to believe in.


Why prepare the worst instead of the best ? Why wanting to be someone when you incredibly can be yourself ? 


I think there is a non-return point in life. A point after whom you can’t have courage anymore. Courage to do your best, to be honest, to be loyal, to follow your heart. Life is taking risks, hoping everything is going to work. Life isn’t just a biological fact : this is what’s inside this fact. Life starts as soon as you let your inspiring part of you decides to you. Life is not about what you have, what you do. Life is about who you are, how you feel. What’s inside you and can exist in the world and make it better - or simply not worst. 


Life is about you : the only one that can make it worth it.


From Paris,

with love


Sheridan BANKS

© 2018 Sheridan Banks


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 11, 2018
Last Updated on October 11, 2018
Tags: life, personal development, inspiration, love, goal, happiness, freedom, risk

Author

Sheridan Banks
Sheridan Banks

Paris, France



About
I'm a French native speaker who love writing poetry and playing with words. I'm actually writing a book to make people feel more confident and happier. I hope my words will be able to touch your.. more..