Curse is Actually a power

Curse is Actually a power

A Story by Shiva
"

curse can also be a super power... What will Protagonist do in that case??? Find out...

"
In a far-off land, there was a young man named who possessed an extraordinary power. He was born with an ability to control any element - earth, water, fire, air - with just a wave of his hand. Arin lived a simple life, but little did he know that his world was about to change forever.

One day, while Arin was practicing his power, a bright light surrounded him, and he found himself transported to another world. This world was unlike any he had ever seen before. The sky was purple, and the ground was black. The trees were made of crystal, and the animals were unlike any he had seen.

As Arin wandered through this strange new world, he soon discovered that he was cursed. The curse was such that he could not control his power; it would come and go as it pleased, leaving destruction in its wake. Arin was confused and scared. He wondered why this had happened to him.

As he traveled through this world, Arin met many people who were impressed by his power, but they were also afraid of him. They told him that his power was too great, and that he must learn to control it, or it would destroy everything around him.

Arin was determined to find a way to break the curse and control his power. He met a wise old sage who told him that the curse was not a curse at all; it was a gift. The sage explained that Arin's power was so great that he could use it to do great things, but he must learn to control it first.

Arin listened to the sage's words and began to practice controlling his power. At first, it was difficult, but with time, he grew stronger, and his power grew more manageable. Arin soon realized that the curse was not a curse after all; it was his greatest gift.

Arin began to use his power to help the people of this strange new world. He built homes for those who had none, and he created clean water for those who were thirsty. Arin's power was no longer a curse, but a blessing.

Arin eventually found his way back to his own world, but he had been changed forever. He realized that the curse had been a test, and he had passed. Arin now knew that he was destined for greatness and would use his power to help others.

© 2023 Shiva


Author's Note

Shiva
If you like my first story in this website then just comment me... Next will be a novel series...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on May 8, 2023
Last Updated on May 8, 2023
Tags: Fantasy, story, superpower

Author

Shiva
Shiva

Guwahti, Hindu, India



About
Dream doesn't represent you, you represent your dream, explore the fantasy world with you single thought and see how beautiful the nature is.... more..