You're Ugly When You Cry

You're Ugly When You Cry

A Story by ShittyBakaFace
"

Dreams suck, but they have their uses.

"
The girl watched her boy, the one she loved so dearly, walk hand in hand with some girl she barely knew. He looked happy on the outside, but to her he looked sad, brooding. And to him she looked happier than she had ever been, but he failed to notice that it was all an act. She pretended to look happy so that he would still smile and not worry. He didnt need to know the trouble that she was in, that her current boyfriend was using her, hitting her when he didnt get his way. He didnt need to see the scars. She felt like crying, seeing his hand touch a hand that wasnt hers, but remember what he had said to her so lovingly to her once before. "Hey, dont cry. Youre ugly when you cry. Youre so beautiful when you smile. Keep that smile baby, never stop smiling." The tears were ready to spill over now, but she blinked them away with a deep breath. She closed her eyes and walked into the assembly that everyone was heading to. She walked in and let her gaze sweep over the gym. Her eyes landed on her group of friends and she smiled, but then something caught her eye. Him. Her boyfriend. He was looking at her with lust and malice. That was the hint to get her a*s over there to him. She kept her head down and didnt make any eye contact as she hurried over to him. Once she got there, he pulled her into his lap and rubber her leg. The tears were coming back. She held her breath and looked up to see if there was anything to distact her from him. Then she saw her boy. Alone. The girl he held hands with was in the arms of another. She stared at him, eyes getting teary. She could feel her "boyfriend" running his hands up her skirt, trying to get her to mess around with him even though there was people around. Yet she still held eyecontact with her boy. He held her gaze with a look of.... disappointment. Dissapointment that she let that evil thing touch her the way he did, even in public. That did it. She broke down and started to cry. She struggled in his lap trying to push his hand away which caused him to grab ahold of her arm painfully with his free hand. She yelped and started to cry harder. The evil thing pushed her off of his lap. she landed on the floor hitting her head painfully. He started screaming at her, "WHAT THE HELL? WHAT'S THIS? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING A SCENE?" he quietly added, "ill make u pay for bringing attention to me" through gritted teeth. He stood, grabbing for her arm but she flinched away and stumbled towards her boy. He looked suprised, and ready to fight if that evil boy tried to hurt her. She stared at him through tears and started crying so hard that she thought blood would replace her tears. She was so happy. He still cared for her; her heart was soaring. Then the painful pressure on her arm snapped her out it. She whipped around to look into the eyes of the evil thing. She didnt care anymore, all that mattered was that her boy loved her still. She looked him square in the eye and said, "Im not afraid of you anymore. You cant- no! You WONT hurt me anymore. Im not your plaything, not your slave. People like you make me sick!" He scowled at her and smiled. "i told you i would make you pay even if it means getting rid of you. Your mine, noone elses." Then he lurched toward her. Everything was a confusing blur. He stepped away just as her boy tackled him. She stared around at the kids, then down at her stomach. Protruding from it was an old pocket-knife that he used to threaten the weaker boys around his neighborhood with. She started getting light headed and thats when she knew that she was losing a lot of blood. She grabbed the knife and pulled it out. blood splashed to the floor, and the knife dropped with a loud clang. She fell to her knees, clutching at her stomach. Then she laughed slightly letting herself fall over, blood dripping out of her mouth. Her boy ran to her, crying. "No! its ok! its going to be ok! Your ok! We are ok! everything is going to be like before!!!" He started crying harder. She smiled looking up at her boy. Still smiling she put a bloody hand on his cheek, "Hey dont cry. Youre ugly when you cry. youre so beautiful when you smile. keep that smile baby, never stop smiling. Please promise me you will never stop smiling..." and then that was that. The boy kept a smile on his face, even when the paramedics zipped her up in a bodybag. He never stopped smiling.

© 2010 ShittyBakaFace


Author's Note

ShittyBakaFace
Eh, review if u want

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on May 14, 2010
Last Updated on June 24, 2010
Tags: heart break
Previous Versions

Author

ShittyBakaFace
ShittyBakaFace

MO



About
OH NO I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR ANIME SCHOOL more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by ShittyBakaFace