Cool Biz Helping Jamaicans Control Their Destiny

Cool Biz Helping Jamaicans Control Their Destiny

A Story by Sally Shiv
"

Thanks to the Joe Issa-led Cool Biz, many people are now controlling their destiny; and that’s how it did it – get them to sell phone credit and earn a commission. It’s that simple! Guthrie, who says

"

Thanks to the Joe Issa-led Cool Biz, many people are now controlling their destiny; and that’s how it did it �" get them to sell phone credit and earn a commission. It’s that simple!

Guthrie, who says he now controls his destiny after joining Cool Biz to augment his salary, looks back and says the move has changed his life and made it more comfortable for his budget.


“Cool Biz has impacted my life drastically. I have been with Cool Biz for over three years and my current salary could not maintain my lifestyle.


“I started earning over $60,000 in commission on Cool Biz and in addition to my salary I could pay all my bills every month and still have money left to save toward my goals and treat myself to something nice,” he says.


Guthrie adds, “I can take my business anywhere,” stating, “I would recommend this business to any and everyone who wants to earn some extra money to achieve their goals. Cool Biz is the way to go!”


For many young people it’s a struggle to pay bills, and Finley is no exception. He said he has had enough problems paying his bills.


“I was always struggling with bills, school fees and not having enough money to take care of my kids, until I was introduced to Cool Biz.


“It wasn’t all that much at first and there were discouraging moments but I saw the potential of the business and I had a need; so I put some work in it,” says Finley.

He said that he started small as there wasn’t a lot of money “but as I encouraged others and got them signed up, I gradually saw my earnings.”


“I started earning $800 in commission and now after a year, I am earning over $40,000 in commission monthly and climbing, Finley says.


Another Cool Biz client, Boyd, says “Cool Biz has been the best programme I could have ever become a part of. As a single mom and a full-time employee, there were always challenges and financial problems.”


Shopping was one of her major issues “as there was never enough time to do everything,” he says, adding, “Now I have built the business and have several active legs.”


“I now earn an extra $30,000 every month and I have the convenience of placing my orders for most of the items I would normally purchase on a month end and picking them up at my closest Cool Biz pickup point. No hassle! Less stress! Much rewards!”

© 2017 Sally Shiv


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on June 7, 2017
Last Updated on June 7, 2017
Tags: joe Issa, Joe Issa Jamaica, Joseph Issa, Joseph Issa Jamaica, Joey Issa, Joey Issa Jamaica, Jamaica, Cool Biz