Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Short Property Sales : Foreclosed Houses For Rent To Own

Short Property Sales : Foreclosed Houses For Rent To Own

A Story by Short Property Sales
"

Thank you for visiting ShortPropertySales.com. We are the best source for assistance with buying a short sale or selling your property via short sale.

"
Short Property Sales network is the only solution that includes Realtors, Brokers and Investors that are experts in the Short Sale process. We offer you a variety of options to dispose of your property and we assist you throughout the process. At ShortPropertySales.com we are your advocate and representative. Our professional Short Sale negotiators will tirelessly negotiate with your bank until the property is sold.
 

3 Bedroom 2 Bath Single Family Home in Chicago - Bank Owned Foreclosure - Available Now With Rent to Own Terms. No credit check required. Reduced down payment available. Monthly payment is just $675 with down payment of $600. Property conveyed AS IS and may need some repairs/renovations. Buyer responsible for any required repairs.

You have the option to lease or foreclosed houses for rent to own when you have to be very careful. If you are not careful, the process of renting a home is the master of mind and plan, you can be your own money laundering.In fact, most homeowners are finding it very difficult to keep up with mortgage payments and invoices. Now almost everyone to cut costs and are always looking for ways they can save there. In the sense that we can do anything to keep them running, "desperate times call for desperate measures" adopted the principle of the most difficult times to see otherwise.



2 Bedroom 1 Bath Single Family Home in Chicago - Bank Owned Foreclosure - Available Now With Rent to Own Terms. No credit check required. Reduced down payment available. Monthly payment is just $375 with down payment of $300. Property conveyed AS IS and may need some repairs/renovations. Buyer responsible for any required repairs. 


The current economic recession, we have seen a number of changes in the way all companies run. Real estate industry is no exception.Is due to a bad credit score is increasingly difficult for people to apply for mortgages, lease options, lease with option to purchase a new look and a new way to get home. These measures are not well controlled, however, because, in the same place to take the big fraud opportunities are scams.

Short Property Sales

PO Box 528 Lake Bluff, IL 60044 
Telephone: 480-624-2599

© 2014 Short Property Sales


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Short Property Sales
Short Property Sales

Lake Bluff, IL



About
We are the best source for assistance with buying a short sale or selling your property via short sale. Our nationwide team of short sales experts is prepared to assist you.Foreclosed homes, short pro.. more..

Writing