Long. Lasting. Love.

Long. Lasting. Love.

A Stage Play by EmKayyEff.

I know you're tired of my dark soul. I know you don't like me this bad and torn. I swear I never felt so bad about my existence. But you are my source of happiness in tons. I'm sorry and I know I should stop saying that , but I can't help because I always felt this bad. For I thought you always deserved someone better , I never realized I had your heart forever. I am so grateful for you to be mine because you're my star that'll always shine. I promise to love you till the world illuminates in the dark or till the humans have their mark. x I'll try to improve myself everyday I get but please don't let me lose myself. Baby , you are the sun that shines so bright and I'm the moon in the deepest night. These words aren't just a ćliche clue , I swear they aren't just the midnight blue. You were always my dream in the night or the day , because I'll never leave you come what may. Your name is just the squillion dollar sound , your love has always left me spellbound. I'm sorry for whatever I am , because I know this feels like a dried up dam. You know you are my most beautiful sight , you are my favorite star in the daylight. I write too much and spill in tears but I can think of you for a thousand years. I'll never want to change you love , I promise x and you will always be my forever bliss. I don't mind if you don't read these words , these are just my mind's timeless surds. I am going to be your forever sorry , but won't leave your hand don't you please worry. I'll not hurt you for lives to come , because every time I hurt you , a little tho , I did succumb. I know this sounds a melancholic melody , I just know you are my only remedy. I can never trust the universe for once , but I'll be by you in the down crust. I'm sorry for this thousand word piece , youu know I'm too deep on my dizz. I love you boy for now and ever and I swear to keep my promise till forever. 

 ~EmKayyEff.

© 2015 EmKayyEff.


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on January 30, 2015
Last Updated on January 30, 2015

Author

EmKayyEff.
EmKayyEff.

India



Writing