Everything Ends Ultimately!

Everything Ends Ultimately!

A Story by Rabiul Hasan Sifat
"

Acceptance is a huge component in being happy. Everything we desire isn't always meant to be. Although, when it is, it won't last for long, may be!

"
Everything's got to end sometime otherwise nothing would ever get started.

Life is all about perspective. There's a very popular question, is the glass is half empty or half full?-The answers will vary depends on your very own perspective. Those words put life into the world of perspective. They are the most genuine & the most ineluctable circumstances in reality. In general, men shouldn't think about them, but nobody stops to think, yet. They don't know how to accept that ultimate fate.

Everything ends ultimately. Let these words transude through you. Let these put your life into perspective, where you do think through your actions and your intentions.

Some endings have story like fairy tales, also some endings are shocking. But there must be an end, but nobody wants to accept that. Lives, relations, jobs, plans, - you don't have a pure dominance to hold them forever, no matter how much you think of them or how much you love them. When a relationship ends, of course a good and sound one, the person can feel the existence of his/her mates even after the ending. When a structure disperse, something more remains. This phenomena not only true for relations only, but also for human lives too.

Everything ends, we never know when. If yes, then only after the occurrence. One day you will have to depart, when you really grasp the significance of this you will be more grounded, more grateful, more conscious about your moments, and aware of your every single steps. Your thoughts will become more positive, your view of perspective will become more accurate, because only then you never know what's your last laugh, last gossip, when your last moment. You will find happiness in replaying your memory in your mind. You'll see when you were wrong, and when right.

Everything will fade away continuously from our memory. Memories leave behind us before we get chance to admire them and to love them. Everything disappears eventually from our reality and we must accept that. Acceptance is a huge component in being happy. Everything we desire isn't always meant to be. Although, when it is, it won't last for long, may be!

© 2015 Rabiul Hasan Sifat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

694 Views
Added on May 4, 2015
Last Updated on May 6, 2015

Author

Rabiul Hasan Sifat
Rabiul Hasan Sifat

Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
Though I'm a good reader, someday i realized that the pleasure of reading could be dragged into the rapture of writing it too. more..

Writing