The Rise of Summer

The Rise of Summer

A Story by Sigyn_Laufeyson
"

After a demon kills her grandmother a woman must fulfill her destiny and become the Earth Guardian. Summer Rae X Roman Raines

"

"Summer!"

Her boss yelled as she sat on the studio floor rubbing her ankle. "What?"

"You have to get this down by this weekend!"

"I do it was just a misstep."

"You can't misstep."

"You're telling me." She said as her attention to her hurt ankle, "I think its broken."

"You can't be serious." He sighed as he pulled out his cellphone and pushed a button her boss had the paramedics on speed dial. When the paramedics arrived Summer saw a tall, dark, and a total yummy guy. His black ponytail bounced behind him as the ran with his team of three. Summer paid no attention to the other two as they wrapped her ankle.

"Is it broken? Can she dance this Saturday?"

"No, it's not broken. She could if she rests it."

"For how long."

A day or two." The paramedic shrugged.

"It's Thursday."

As her boss and the paramedic agrued she smiled at the cute one he knelt beside her. He was so close she could smell the sea air on him, "Hey."

His eyes turned to her and as she looked into the depths of his dark, deep eyes she thought she heard him greet her with a small 'Hi'

"I'm Summer."

Roman and this," He said indicating the guy wrapping her ankle, "is Seth and the guy arguing with your boyfriend is Dean."

"Whoa!" She almost yelled when she heard that, "that guy is not my boyfriend he is just my dick boss."

Roman smiled.

"Sorry but if we didn't have a competition coming up he wouldn't have called you."

"So your a dancer."

"What was your first guess?" Summer smiled.

"Looks like you'll be fine, just ice it and let it rest until your competition."

"Thanks, I'll do that. You should come out and check it out."

"Black-tie affairs really aren't my scene."

"Incase you change your mind," She took his clipboard and scrolled the venue and the time in the blank space on the side of the paper.

 "If she ices it and rests it, she'll be fine." Dean rolled his eyes at my boss.

Seth clipped my bandages in place before they left.

He looked at me with a disgusted look on his face.

"What?"

"Just go home."

 Summer got up and went back home.

  

 

© 2013 Sigyn_Laufeyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on June 12, 2013
Last Updated on June 21, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

Sigyn_Laufeyson
Sigyn_Laufeyson

My home is with Loki, TX



About
Everyone needs a job even a Goddess. I have now earned 6 braids. more..

Writing