Here lies....

Here lies....

A Story by Beautiful Mistake
"

This is a flash fiction story that I did for school

"

They say we leave this world the same way we came into it with only a few people surrounding us. It’s such a sad sight that no one is here while they lower the casket into the ground. There’s no one to morn and no one to care about this ending. Oh, the beautiful irony of the of the dark foreboding sky pouring down over this empty scene. As if it were crying enough to make up for the lack of a crowd. The drops falling down the is if they were a million tiny people throwing themselves of the casket begging for one last goodbye. You look around and hear silence and the occasional thunder strike. Screaming out to make up for the lack sobs from the loved ones paying their last respects. The time has come for you to move closer. As you throw the last handful of dirt on top you say your final words and slowly walk away. You stop and look back one last time at the headstone and then continue walking. “Here lies my last f**k to give”

© 2020 Beautiful Mistake


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on April 16, 2020
Last Updated on April 16, 2020

Author

Beautiful Mistake
Beautiful Mistake

About
My mouth may be silent but my words truly scream volumes more..

Writing