The Boy Next Door-Chapter 1 (TO BE CONTINUED)

The Boy Next Door-Chapter 1 (TO BE CONTINUED)

A Story by SilentWhispers
"

Okay, Because a couple of you wanted to read more, Here is the first chapter

"
Today was it, the day we were finally moving out of our flat in New York, to a small crappy village in the country. The thought of moving away from all the noise and the rush of New York made me sick to the stomach. I was going to miss Clinton High...
We were at the village now and I wondered how long it was going to be before I would have to fake a smile when my mother asked me what I thought about the new place, I would say it was 'Pretty', that they made a good choice moving here and that I was going to be very happy living here, Of course all of this is lies to keep them happy and for them not to worry so much about me. As we drove threw the village, I noticed a handful of things. It wasn't as old looking as I thought it would be, In fact it looked kind of modern in some ways. The people in it didn't look at all like farmers... Which I admit I thought they would because of the fields and whatnot. This village looked so... Friendly, I decided I wasn't going to like it based on that... They were almost to friendly it seemed.
 
Pulling up to the house my jaw dropped low, it was HUGE. I mean you couldn't even call it a house, You would call it a mansion. My mother got out the car then signalling for me to get out. As I got out of the car an oldish looking man came out of the huge doors of the house, He wore a black suit with smart black shoes... NO WAY! We had a butler as well? He then moved over to the car boot and took all of our bags inside, I stood there leaning against the car in shock looking after him.
 
"Hannah? Are you okay?" My mother was looking at me like she was about to get really dramatic and make a huge fuss over me, which I hated when she done that.
"Yeah mum, I'm fine, Lets go in?" She nodded and drifted off into the house, I followed silently behind her, shaking my head at the size of the place, It had one of those huge stair cases abit smaller then the one in the titanic. I wondered how long it would of taken to finish that stair case, I guessed months and months from the size of it.
 
I went to the foot of the stairs, then looking back to my mother, she nodded to me then which was a sign I was a loud to have alook around. Walking all the way up the stairs seemed like such a mission, After all i'd been sitting in a car for 5 hours just to get here.
 
I was at the top of the stairs now finally, There was two very long corridors ahead, I decided to go down the right one. Walking down it I passed some extremly old looking paintings that looked like they hadn't been cleaned for a while considering they were covered in dust. I stopped at one of the paintings, lifting my hand to clear the dust so I could take a clear look at the picture underneath.
 
 It showed a little boy, dressed in a smart looking white shirt with frilly bits around the collar, black shorts, white socks near enough knee high and smart black well polished shoes that looked alittle two big for him. Bless. He looked about 6. He looked so very skinny and weak though his face made him look abit anorexic, There was deep black circles underneath his bright blue eyes which made them stand out even more. He looked like he was in pain and had been crying, I sighed to myself, Making a note that I would look up the history of this place when I got the chance, after dinner maybe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

© 2011 SilentWhispers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lovely! Your writing is great for your age. The story was definitely intriguing, and, excepting a few grammatical errors, very well laid out. Keep writing!

Posted 5 Years Ago


i like this so far! i'm excited for the continuation

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011

Author

SilentWhispers
SilentWhispers

Kent, United Kingdom



About
I'm 13 and have just come to think I could write stories in my spare time or just from boredem, When I read a good story,poem or even read lyrics it temps me into writing a couple of pages to whatever.. more..

Writing