Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Cool Down of the Rage

Cool Down of the Rage

A Story by The Silver Chord

So a time of reflection has come into effect. Lately, feelings of longing, despair, and bitterness have plagued my mind. And it all has to do with love. Each one of the people I have loved in my short lifetime, all hold a piece of my heart. But does this mean I give my heart away so freely? Do I give it away just to be broken or to be snatched back in order to protect it? I have loved everyone of them, but it just doesn't work out the way we all wanted it. 
But I do know this. I'm not content with how I've treated all of those women. Some, I treated with respect and caring. Others, I tried to cast you out. For everything I did and did not do, I sincerely apologize. A tear (yes a true, honest to God tear), has been shed because of my revelations. So keep dreaming, keeping singing, and keep loving.

© 2011 The Silver Chord


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on October 9, 2011
Last Updated on October 9, 2011

Author

The Silver Chord
The Silver Chord

AR



About
My name is Silver Chord, and I too like to party. Generally I'd like to say that I think way too much. All I ever seem to be doing is thinking, pondering, musing over some random thought or idea. .. more..

Writing