Revealing the Hidden

Revealing the Hidden

A Story by SimpleMaidel
"

A short, romantic excerpt from the journal of a conservative, simple teenage girl. Contains what may seem to some as "steamy" romantic parts.

"

It was enough for me to catch him staring at me for a moment too long for the old feelings to rush back into me again.


My co-worker and I were examining something on the wall that needed repairing, when he walked in and asked to use our water fountain.

We went about our work and I busied myself with the repairing. While discussing something with my co-worker, I turned for just a moment to reach for something behind me, and was surprised to find him leaning against the fountain, watching me.

Our eyes met and locked for what seemed to be a very long time. Yes, I was sure of it, we were looking at each other way too long. What was even more peculiar was that... he was looking straight into my eyes and grinning very broadly - and obviously.

I felt my face turn red, and when I realized what was happening, I quickly averted my gaze and turned back to my friend. She was unaware of what happened, and after a few moments we heard him say goodbye and walk out.

That scene left me flabbergasted for three days.

Why was he looking at me like that? And for so long? And why the heck did he grin so widely? At me?


I thought about what had happened constantly. Here was this guy who worked in an office near mine, older than me but nevertheless attractive. I knew nothing about him except what his work hours were, what he worked in, and that he was religious. I had been attracted to him ever since I started working there, and never made anything of it. Being the good, shy girl brought up in a very religious family, I dressed very modestly, didn't speak to boys unless needed, let alone touch them or start a relationship with them.
I really couldn't care less about what I looked like because - who would ever look at me? I felt comfortable dressed the way I was and that's what mattered.
When I began to notice at him glancing at me from time to time, I began to ponder the ridiculous idea that it seemed he was looking at me. I mean, looking at me. Of course, I never let these thoughts get ahead of me because none of it made any sense anyway. Until what had happened just a few days before.
I decided I'd had enough of it. What happened with the guy a few days before was driving me nuts with confusion. I had to do something. I needed to know what was going on here. Against my shy nature, I decided to go to his office and confront him, putting the matter on the table and acknowledging it once and for all. I worked up the courage, and shaking nervously, I began to make slow steps towards his door.


I walked into his office and he was working at his desk. When he heard the door open, he looked up briefly and looked back down, and then recognizing me, he raised his head up again and looked straight at me.

"Hello", he said.

"Hello", I managed to say back.

He looked at me questioningly as he waited for me to say something.

Should I actually mention it? What if I'm completely wrong and I look like a fool?

"I--I want to ask you something, and I ask to receive an honest answer from you."

He looked at me curiously before he slowly said, "Okay."

I swallowed and felt sweat collecting in my palms. Just say it.

I stuttered as the words I kept replying in my mind finally left my mouth.

"A-Are you... interested in me in any way?"

A long pause hung in the air as the strange question passed between us.

I looked at his face for a reaction, and his face looked expressionless. He looked at me with piercing eyes and a straight face. Then, he began to look nervous.

"I want to hear the truth", I said matter-of-factly.

He continued staring at me, and then he looked surprised.

"Why would you think such a thing?", he said quietly.

"Why?", I said loudly, "Maybe because of so many incidents that seemed to imply that. The way you look at me, the way you smile at me, and how you stared at me a few days ago. If I'm wrong, and nothing is happening here, then I accept that and we can forget this whole encounter. But if I am right, and there is something going on here, then tell it to me. I want to hear the truth."

My bold speech came as a shock to him. His eyes widened in surprise.

After a long moment of silence and staring, I waited for him to declare the truth. His face showed that he was contemplating what to say.

Finally, after what seemed to me as forever, he spoke ever so quietly.

"Yes. I do."

I felt as if the wind was knocked out of my throat. Heat rushed through my entire body. The reality sunk in and it had its effect on me.

He quickly searched my face for a reaction, and received confusion and shock written all over my face.

For a minute, I could not find what to say, and he just looked at me as I just looked at him.

"Why?", I finally said and broke the silence.

"Why what?", he said confusedly.

"Why...why do you like me?"

He looked into my eyes with a curious look on his face.

"Why?", he said, "What do you mean why?"

"I mean... why... why would anyone ever... like me? I'm not... attractive."

He looked at me intently and then smiled slightly.

"Not attractive? You don't even realize how wrong you are."

I felt myself blush heavily at his words. Who would ever, ever say such a thing to me?

"I... I don't understand... I..."

"You're different", he said, cutting me off suddenly. "You're not like the other girls who have worked here before. They're like all girls. You... you are different. You intrigue me. You don't care about looking good like the others, you seem simple and yet you make me curious. You seem like a girl with ideas in her head, like something you have is special. Ever since I first saw you, I wondered who that girl was and what goes on inside her head."

I stood there looking at him with widened eyes, drinking in his words and processing their meaning. What the heck is going on here?! Is he actually saying this?!

I could feel the sweat building up on my palms and my face was completely flushed.

He noticed the change coming over me and smiled calmly.

"Why does this shock you so much?"

I looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Why? Because no one has ever, ever said anything even close to that to me before. I cannot imagine the fact that... that...

"That what?", he said.

I paused and said, "That someone is interested in me."

He looked at me with a strange smile on his face. What is he thinking?

Suddenly, he rose from his chair, and began slowly walking towards me where I stood a few good feet away from him by the door.

My gosh, what is he doing? What the hell is he doing?! Where is he going?!

He stopped right in front me, and looked at my face. His eyes traced all along me, down all the way to my feet.

My heart began to beat faster as he did this. I could not understand what was going on, and I felt nervous and anxious.

"I'm dying to know what is hiding under all those protective clothes you have on", he said in a strange, low, husky voice I have never heard a man speak in before.

Holy s**t.

My jaw dropped open slightly. My heart rate was uncontrollably fast and my breathing became heavy. I felt heat rush through my body and my face felt as if it were on fire.

I looked at him and as I tried to make words come out of my mouth, only failing to do so. I stuttered sounds that were incoherent as the shock took over me.

Before I could comprehend what he had just said, he leaned down and placed his lips softly against mine, making fire run through my entire body as the adrenaline shot up. His hand reached the back of my neck and held it softly while his other hand was placed on my waist. In my shock, I left my hands hanging by my sides, unsure of how to react to what had just occurred.

He pulled away slowly and straightened himself, and locked his eyes onto mine, anxiously awaiting to see my reaction. My face must have revealed what was going on inside of me, because his face suddenly broke into a crooked, satisfied smile.

"I--I..."

Before I could continue, he suddenly lowered his head near my neck and started planting slow, soft kisses on my neck. I began to shudder as the touch of his lips met my skin, and heat flushed through my skin. He moved expertly as he placed kisses on different points of my neck, slowly reaching below my collarbone. He stopped and looked up at me, taking in my reaction. He grinned as he realized I was breathing nervously and then began to slowly unbutton my shirt. He opened one button, and looked up, waiting for my approval, and when I was too surprised to say anything, he took it as a yes, and began slowly opening a few buttons. He opened the shirt just wide enough to see my chest, and I could feel him breathing huskily as he looked. I felt his breath on me as he took it in.

"So this is what's hiding under all those clothes," he said slyly. He looked at me with mischievous eyes and smiled with satisfaction. He began to slowly place his lips on different points of my chest, his touch feeling hot and soft. I felt myself having trouble breathing and my body immediately reacted to his touch. I was completely flustered at that point, shivers running down my spine.

He continued silently kissing my chest, making his way back up to my neck while he buttoned my shirt back up. Finally, he returned to my face, and planted a last kiss on my lips.

He placed his forehead against mine, breathing heavily in my face, his chest moving up and down. I was breathing just as heavily and felt my heart beating out of my chest. Our eyes met. His were wide with pleasure and thrill as he caressed my cheek. I shuddered at his touch and swallowed, looking straight into his eyes.

"I was right to think you were hiding something good under there. It was better than I thought", he whispered.

I smiled nervously for the first time since I walked into the office. He was suave. I had never expected him to be so skilled in this type of way. He was good at making me nervous and excited.

He moved his head back a little, and he scanned my face. He grinned and moved a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I... I don't even...."

"It's fine", he said abruptly, "this happened pretty suddenly. Why don't we go get something to eat while we digest what just happened here?"

I laughed softly and he broke into a smile.

"Come, let's go", he said. He took my hand as he led me out the door, a chill running down my spine.


In a matter of eleven minutes, I had been kissed, caressed, and revealed by a guy for the first time in my life.

              

******

© 2015 SimpleMaidel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 19, 2015
Last Updated on August 19, 2015
Tags: romance

Author

SimpleMaidel
SimpleMaidel

ME



About
I'm a simple person who just loves to read and write, and is looking for a place to share my writing and read the writings of others. more..

Writing