Summer Fever

Summer Fever

A Story by SimplyOlivia

     The sun is deliciously hot on my face. I open my eyes a peek and look at the land surrounding me: white sandy beach, sapphire blue water, a jungle to my left, nothing but beach and volcanic rock to my right, and our beach house behind me. I lean back in the sand and close my eyes. A shadow briefly passes over my face. I open my eyes and see you standing above me. I smile at you as you lay down beside me. You roll towards me and hover above me. You swoop down and kiss me deeply. Our tongues wrestle and your arms wrap under me. I smile as you pick me up. You walk us quickly towards the house. The cold air wraps around us as we enter our house. I lean my head back as you kiss down my neck. You lay me in our bed and disappear from our room. I pout and wait for your return. The sunlight streams through our sheer white curtains. I sigh happily. You return into our room with a bowl in your hand. "Ice and strawberries. Your favorite, love." You say deeply. I smile at you. You feed me a frozen strawberry as I lay on my stomach. You lay an ice cube on my neck, and you trail it down my spine. It settles between the cheeks of my a*s. I smile into the pillow and tighten my glutues. You smirk at me and kiss the back of my neck and down the trail of ice. I smile as your warm tongue leaves a track of fire where the ice was. I make myself be still and quiet, waiting to see what you'd do next. You kiss each of my cheeks before biting on one of them. I smirk into the pillow. You know I love when you bite my a*s. I feel your hands travel back up, and you massage my neck and shoulders. I smile. "Sex and a massage?" I ask you, my voice muffled in the pillow. I feel you smirk as well. "Who says you're getting any?" You ask me deviously. "What if I make you my slave?" You ask as you sit back on your haunches. I flip over and pout at you. You sit there staring at me. I shrug. "Humph. I'll just go back out on the beach then. Or maybe I'll have fun by myself." I get up off the bed and start towards the bathroom. I hold open the door in invitation. I look you over as you continue to sit and stare at me. I shrug again and close the door on you.

     I smile to myself as I start the shower. I know that it won't be long until you join me. I could already see your half-hard c**k. It would only need a few more buttons to be pushed to bring it to its full eight inches. I lick my lips deliciously as I step into the warm flow of water. I wet my hair and lather myself with soap. I look out of the glass doors of the shower and see that most of the bathroom is fogged with steam. I smile again. I relax myself as I wash the soap off my body. My hands rub sensously all over. My slender fingers pinch at my n*****s and squeeze my whole breasts. I moan subconsiously. I let my head fall back. I lick my lips and keep rubbing my breasts. I know that I'm going to have to be a lot louder for you to come in the room. My eyes drift shut as I think of you licking and nipping at my n*****s instead of my hands and fingers.

     I move my hands lower and spread my freshly shaved lips. I am careful not to touch my c**t just yet. I slide my fingers the length of my slit. I lick my lips as my breathing becomes faster. I slide one finger into my sex and find myself hot and wet. I smile and moan softly. I tickle the roof of my p***y and moan a little more. I slip in another finger. My sex closes in around it with pleasure. I move my fingers in and out in a specific rhythm. I want to drive myself crazy.

     I pull my fingers out of my p***y and lick at my juices. I hum in delight. I had always enjoyed my sweetness. I open my eyes and stretch to grab the detachable showerhead. I was so glad our beach house had this. I set it on the most powerful setting and move it over my body. I start with my breasts. My n*****s stand in attention by the time I get through. The shocks going through my body are small thrums. I move the showerhead lower over my stomach, making me shiver with excitement. I cool the water down a little before moving it down to my p***y. The cool water cascades down my lips. I moan in excitement. The water turns colder as it touches my c**t. I let out a loud quick moan. I know that you are smiling just on the other side of the door, and that you're stroking your now-hard c**k. You want the feeling of my tight hot p***y on your throbbing c**k. I know what you are feeling because I'm dying to have your c**k in me. My moans come out a little more as I keep the jetting water on my c**t. I have slid in two of my fingers, trying to make up for the lack of your c**k.

     I can feel my orgasm building up in me, and I wish you would come in the shower and shove your hard c**k in me. I moan your name loudly. That's what did you. You come in the room and drag me out of the shower. I shriek in shock. I love it though. You bend me over one of the counters and shove your c**k in me just like I wanted. We both moan and struggle not to cum right there. You buck your hips trying to get as deep as you can. Your hands are on my shoulders, using me as leverage. I moan and toss my head back as you hit my g-spot. I hear you moan in satisfaction. You know you've reached that spot that makes me moan the loudest. I feel your c**k slide in and out of me even faster and so much harder. I scream in absolute ecstacy. You thrust into me as deep as ever. My p***y clasps your c**k as waves pour through me. I'm cumming and there is no way you can miss it. I hear you moan my name deeply as I feel your hot seed slip deep into me.

     My body leans limp in your arms on the counter. Your c**k is still deep in me, but we're too content to move. Slowly you pull out, and I can't help but moan. I see you smile at me in the mirror. You pull me up and into the shower. "We must get cleaned up before our afternoon nap." You say. I see a sparkle in your eyes. You put the water on a comfortable cascade. I sit lazily in one of the stools. I spread my legs automatically. "See? You do want me." You say as you kneel in front of me. "Of course I want you." I say lazily. "But it seems now that you are pleasuring me instead of me being your slave." I stick my tongue out at you. You thrust two of your fingers into my p***y. I moan and arch my back in response. You look at me. "That's what you get." I hum in reply. You manuver your fingers in and out of me, making me moan and squirm beneathe you. I suddenly feelyour tongue on my c**t. I moan. You know that I'll climax soon if you keep that up. You do exactly that. My moans come out of me faster as your fingers move in and out of me quickly.

     I dont want this feeling to go away, but you've woken me up and gotten me hotter than before. I drag you out of the shower and to our bed. You look at me in surprise but comply with my mood. I push you on the bed and climb on top of you. I don't pause to kiss you. I move straight to your neck and bite you there and then your shoulder. I hear you moan. I know you want to get on top and f**k me silly, but I refuse. Your c**k once again finds shelter in my dripping p***y. I ride you with wild abandon. You pleased me, now it's my turn to please you. I hear you moan deeply and soon both of us are cumming. I'm screaming in ecstacy while you tightly hold my a*s.

     As the our climax subsides I lay on top of you lazily. My eyes drift shut. I'm slipping in and out of consciousness. "Sleep." You tell me. I kiss you lazily and do just that.

© 2012 SimplyOlivia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2012

Author

SimplyOlivia
SimplyOlivia

Chattanooga, TN



About
Sometimes, people say to describe yourself in one word. My word is interesting. I am like a diamond, multi-faceted but still see-through but beautiful to look at and desired, not to mention expensive... more..

Writing