I Know (Quick Answer)

I Know (Quick Answer)

A Story by SimplyOlivia
"

This is a response to "Who Knows? (Quick Question)" by HiddenVoice0904

"

You're right. I didn't ask for any of it. And i tried to get you to get away from it cause I knew you would end up hurt. But you fell in love with me and stayed around. Remember that I was the one that told you "Always and Forever." Remember. I  was the one that pulled you out of your darkness. I  am the one that cana never let go of things thanks to my dead grandmother. So don't sit there and say I am the one forgetting when I text you everyday before anyone else. It is YOUR jackets I sleep with. The monkey YOU gave me. YOUR GRANDFATHER'S RING YOU GAVE ME THAT I CAN'T GO A DAY WITHOUT WEARING. SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BARELY TEXTS ME. THAT IS ALWAYS BUSY. And yet. You sit there and almost call me. The girl you fell in love with. Love the most. You sit there and call me the equivalant of a s**t. Knowing how bad that hurts. So if you really want to get over me. Then stop trying to stop me from killing myself. Cause we both damn well know. That I have hurt just about everyone around me. So just let me F*****G DIE so everyone can move on.

© 2012 SimplyOlivia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa. Intense emotions here. Nice rant.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This bothers me. Why ?
Probably because I can`t do a thing about it.
Just like you---- You can do nothing about it.
If you hurt, you are the one who has to deal with it.
If the other person hurts, they are the only ones who can fix it.
----- in the mind we create the world---- Buddha.
---- John

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on May 20, 2012

Author

SimplyOlivia
SimplyOlivia

Chattanooga, TN



About
Sometimes, people say to describe yourself in one word. My word is interesting. I am like a diamond, multi-faceted but still see-through but beautiful to look at and desired, not to mention expensive... more..

Writing