I Miss You

I Miss You

A Story by Flick
"

I lost a friend today

"

I already miss you… I can’t believe this.

I honestly never thought this would happen. Things like these only happen on TV.

I hope you’re reading this wherever you are. I miss you like crazy. It’s not even sane to miss someone this much in only a couple days. It feels like months… Years already. Yet it’s only been a couple days.


I miss you.


I miss you. I feel like I’m writing to a dead person. It feels that way. Though, I know you’re alive and well. Probably sitting there, eating a gross, old, nerds twister, unsuspecting the outrageous outcome.  And your stupid innocence makes me hate you.


I miss you.


Writing this is making things easier. I know I’ll never forget you. I’ll never erase things we said to each other. Things we did with each other. You’re amazing and I’m sorry things ended this way. Sorry I said something I shouldn’t have. Sorry I took us for granted because I never knew how bad it would be to loose what we called friendship.


Hopefully you’re not crying. Hopefully you’re not sad. Hopefully you move on but honestly, I don’t think I’ll be able to. You were, and will always be my best friend. Even if we can’t see, talk, or touch each other.


I miss you.


The way you could honestly say the most stupid thing in the world and we’d burst out in laughter. I can hear you right now telling me I’m a creeper for even writing this.

I miss you.

 

I guess this is the best way to get emotions out… Though, now that it’s been an hour (at least) and I’ve calmed down a bit. It might be for the best. I made your life… Well, hectic. I basically made you. You’re mean but nice at the same time. You curse only when you’re around me. You’re a pervert pedophile because of me. And while I love those things about you, they’re not good things…

But… I still miss you.

 

How when you think you’re glaring but it really just makes you look chubby and the complete opposite of intimidating. The way your giggles turn into you in a ball on the floor laughing your chubby a*s off. How contagious your smile was. The way everyone loves you. You say you’re always the victim, but we all know you’re setting yourself up for disaster with your ‘Kawaii’ act. The way, not matter what we say to each other, we’re always there for one another. How we always tell each other about the YAOI we’re reading… Humor, HapPENIS, Confusion, Desperation, Depression, Confession… We always stuck together.

 

I love you, you w***e...

 

 

 

And PS: Your mum scares me. Please don’t let her come over here. Thanks, man. ;D

© 2010 Flick


Author's Note

Flick
. I might be over reacting but I don't really care. This just flew through my fingers. I felt like I was writing to a dead person... Sorry if Its stupid but its not really meant to be anything special. I actually gave this to her over DeviantArt as a Goodbye .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i feel like this is one of those letters you write to someone without the intention of actually giving it to them...but you did which is actually pretty cool.

i understand where you're coming from with this though, even if it's not meant to be "anything special" it kind of is...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm not sure what your intent was with this, but it's in purgatory of prose/Short Story.
I don't see the meaning/potential, though.

The words are written like a contemporary journal entry, and, as far as I'm aware, that's not a good thing. Philology is non-existent, and the direct means by which language is delivered does not compliment literature well. Yes, there are many great books written as "journals," but they're not how a journal, even that of the authors, would sound.
Also, the "I miss you" break-ups are what seperates this from short-story and towards prose. The problem is that it's not good, the break-ups, and nothing is really happening in this story to begin with. The message is understood in the first paragraph, someone cared for is "gone" by whatever means. The language is not intimate/human enough to actually call for "artistic" assignment within this piece, though, so instead of the broken-paragraph form it probably would have worked much better if you chose standard story form and developed actual characters, instead of this sort of quazi-poetry.

It's hard to personify that which is actual. Broken paragraph/prose is a method I use often as well, and many times abandon. This didn't do it for me but, eh, perhaps commitment will prove craft in places dark and rather rotted.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2010
Last Updated on July 9, 2010

Author

Flick
Flick

Portland, OR



About
..::Useless Information::.. I'm a complicated individual, with a mind that will not shut down. Some people grow up, some don't. Everyone is different. I don't believe in labels. You're not .. more..

Writing
Decayed Decayed

A Story by Flick


Crack Story Crack Story

A Story by Flick


Dreiden - Bio(Long) Dreiden - Bio(Long)

A Chapter by Flick