How to Select the Best Cocktail Kit?

How to Select the Best Cocktail Kit?

A Story by Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals
"

Buy herbal bitters and shrubs hand-crafted in Colorado. We sell rare botanical bitters, herbal shrubs and health tonics from the Rocky Mountains.

"
You want the best cocktail kit available on the market to get your upcoming cocktail party in full swing, don't you? There are many different ways of selecting a cocktail kit, especially when it comes to using it for special occasions. A lot of people prefer making cocktail kits in unique ways so that when they present and use them, the whole party becomes more memorable.

To assemble a cocktail kit, you can start with mixing vessels. Since there are two important and common mixing tasks, and both of them should be considered while assembling the kit. First of all, we must think about shaking the drinks as well as stirring. There are numerous cocktail shakers available, such as Boston shakers, which are metal vessels, and cobblers of different kinds. The most important thing that matters during the selection of vessels is the material. The material used in the making of vessels should be durable and strong. Also, the design and style should not be compromised.

The second important tool for creating the best cocktail kits should be a mixing glass with the appropriate shape and style �" it should be tall and narrow. Also, the stirring pitcher should be wide and heavy enough to provide room for ice and a spoon.

The third most important tool is the spoon. A bar spoon should be made from a stainless steel material which is durable and strong, so that it can bear heavy job of the cracking ice. The spoon chosen should be long enough to fit in the tall glasses and vessels.

There are two kinds of strainers: one comes with a spring and the other is called a julep strainer, which is comparatively cheaper and more exotic. Some people prefer adding a muddler to a cocktail kit. The purpose of a muddler is to crush herbs and citrus in the mixing vessel.  It is usually made of wood or plastic, and is typically inexpensive and comes in simple designs.

It is also important to add one or two measuring tools to the kit, for the purpose of measuring the right amount of each ingredient to make a good drink. Measuring devices added should be precise, easy to use, cheap and durable.

Glassware chosen should be simple and elegant at the same time. There are many choices when it comes to selecting glasses. From highballs to the old fashioned low ball, individuals may choose depending their budget and requirements. Highballs use tall and thin glasses whereas low balls come in double size glasses. However a delicate piece of glass requires too much care when cleaning. Also, shape and sizes should be considered when choosing the number of glasses to be assembled in a specific cocktail kit. Hence, it is very important to choose all the tools wisely when considering options for cocktail kits, especially when it will be used mainly for special occasions.

© 2017 Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals


Author's Note

Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals

Buy online fire tamer - spicy lemon Best Cocktail Bitters in Denver, Colorado! Great for using as a digestive tonic or mixing in your favorite Bitters Cocktail.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017
Tags: Colorado Bitters, Apothecary Cocktails

Author

Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals
Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals

Denver, CO



About
Strongwater provide apothecary drinks, shrubs, handcrafted spirits, infused apple cider vinegar, old fashioned cocktail, organic bitters, rocky mountain cocktails for health in Denver Colorado. Our sm.. more..

Writing