Find the Best Cocktail Kit that Every Server Should Keep at Work - and Why!

Find the Best Cocktail Kit that Every Server Should Keep at Work - and Why!

A Story by Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals
"

Buy online fire tamer - spicy lemon ginger cocktail bitters in Denver, Colorado! Great for using as a digestive tonic or mixing in your favorite cocktail.

"
A server or a bartender who is specializes in cocktails and drinks is perhaps the most essential figure in the whole establishment. He or she is just not a mixer or a server, but has a bigger responsibility of influencing customers about what to order, and impacting their decision whether to return same establishment. They should make their customers feel welcomed, relaxed and entertained.

Apart from their basic responsibilities of keeping the serving area clean, they also have a bigger role to play. They need to own the best tools and accessories to ensure that their customers enjoy the best cocktails in town.

What does the best cocktail kit include?

The essentials for world’s best cocktail kit are:

Shaker

Because what’s a server without their shaker?

Mixing glass

To mix like a pro, a mixing glass in a must!

Bar Spoon

Stirring is an art that all servers and bartenders are supposed to master. Bar spoons make the stirring function efficient.

Strainer

A strainer is used to keep the ice inside the mixing glass so it doesn’t get into the drink.

Jigger

A jigger is essential because you have to calculate the exact amount of every component to make the best cocktails.

What Else?

Some other important essentials are:

A bottle opener that you can leverage without breaking the bottle.

A few pens for writing out bills, phone orders, phone numbers, etc.

Towels and rags are also required so that you may keep your bar or table polished and cleaned. These are the places that may get dirty very easily and are also the most visible places for customers.

The last requirement is to always keep seltzer water with you because this is how you clean your dirty glasses and other utensils. You don’t want to run out of accessories and glasses for your customers, and you should always be ready with extra equipment. Keep cleaning and washing your current utensils to keep them ready.

Why are these essentials so important?

Well, if you are a bartender or a server, then you are one of the most important parts of the whole establishment! You need to be ready and prepared, so you need all of your accessories handy. Your customers want to have a relaxing time after tedious work hours, so you have a responsibility to deliver this kind of service. Also, your job is to make the best possible cocktail and you can only deliver that if you have the right tools for the job. These essential gears and tools are like any other jobs' essentials or job specifications - they help make your career more successful as a bartender or a server.

© 2017 Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals


Author's Note

Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals

If you enjoyed this article about Best Cocktail Kit then don’t forget to check out this website for more information https://www.sipstrongwater.com.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017
Tags: Best Cocktail Kit, Cardamom Bitters

Author

Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals
Strongwater Spirits & Botanicals

Denver, CO



About
Strongwater provide apothecary drinks, shrubs, handcrafted spirits, infused apple cider vinegar, old fashioned cocktail, organic bitters, rocky mountain cocktails for health in Denver Colorado. Our sm.. more..

Writing