Toleration

Toleration

A Poem by Brian
"

Toleration of religion, politics

"
Toleration
Tolerate liberals, tolerate conservatives,

If you can't tolerate, then go away.

Tolerate christians, tolerate muslims,

Tolerate all, if not, then go away.

Tolerate the rich, and tolerate the poor,

Because poor can be rich, and rich can be poor.

Tolerate the small, and tolerate the large,

Because large can be small, and small can be large.

Tolerate liberal america, and tolerate conservative america,

Because it makes no difference of where you're from,

Because if you can't tolerate, then just go away.

© 2011 Brian


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So you are stating stand back and watch it happen, I myself do not do that, if you haven't noticed. I know they are not the only ones, but that was just and example, out whole way of living needs to change. So many things that were added to the constitution through the years need to be changed or taken out and we need a better president (no racism meant)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Because islam is religion that has been distorted by both muslims, and non-muslims alike? And muslims aren't the only ones targeting Americans, they're the only ones who are portrayed on tv day in and day out. However not all muslims want to target non muslims in a lethal way. So the way yo success is not be the murderer, but be better than the murderer even if your own is getting killed. It's better to be the stronger person, than to act as the weaker person faking the appearance of the better person.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The problem with this poem, not that I do not disagree, is because what if one group harasses the other, such as the rich pushing the poor, aka how the world seems now. Or how most, not all Muslims seem to be terrorists trying to kill us? Why should we tolerate it, after all the Muslim religian states to kill all none Muslims, why should we ever tolerate such action?

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

549 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 9, 2011
Last Updated on January 9, 2011

Author

Brian
Brian

Bowling Green, KY



About
Im currently a student in college, majoring in biology. I love to write, but i can only write when i have the inspiration to do so. And i just tell people how i feel even when they dont want to hear i.. more..

Writing
Be Who You Are Be Who You Are

A Poem by Brian