Vibration

Vibration

A Story by Donald Wilson

The influential ego of the self effects the vibrational feild of whom we are.
They transmit that vibration to eveyone and everything around us.
Your action of changing your self your vibration changes the feild around you.
Which in turn changes the planet.
The control of the planets vibration feild, why do we need to think this matters on this plain of existance well this program frequency resonates at a high fequence..
Do you think soul needs these manipulated vibration of frequency...
Do you think the creator needs this to exist.
Your soul guides you not this human man made vibration.
This evil vibration of control here.
They need you to feel these emotions. They push you into these frequencies, they first make you into something your not then you wake up search for something else, waking up once again drunk on your new frequency your being feed you stiil not being for filled. The soul has its own path. Thats why you know what feels right and what feels wrong.

© 2017 Donald Wilson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on February 12, 2017
Last Updated on February 12, 2017

Author

Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson

Bendigo , Victoria , Australia



About
Hi new age spiritual soul seeking love and knowledge on my path of becoming greater than yesterday.... more..

Writing