Soul attack

Soul attack

A Story by Donald Wilson

888
The flesh can confuse the soul by giving the mind mixed signals especially via a virus or infection.
These things are all weapons again for attacking the soul within is vessel.
You see here we rule via the soul you can heal yourself and always remain happy all from your soul within...
All sickness virus are all manipulated manifestation of a cell to again kept humanity sick and away from ever reconnecting back to soul.
Like say the flu...you instantly isolate yourself from others alone...
But as we know that some people have a healing effect as say a nurse whom cares for patients with soul you can heal others.
Also when your upset and your with someone whom holds you and calms you whenever they are near. You cant explain the effects you just know.
This is soul work that I have experienced first hand with lots of people around me.
I never question it I just know.
There is a difference between thinking and knowing.
When you have seen your soul shine from within you there is no turning your back on that bright light.

© 2017 Donald Wilson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on February 22, 2017
Last Updated on February 22, 2017

Author

Donald Wilson
Donald Wilson

Bendigo , Victoria , Australia



About
Hi new age spiritual soul seeking love and knowledge on my path of becoming greater than yesterday.... more..

Writing