Dating a Rebel Red Head Who is Always Raged

Dating a Rebel Red Head Who is Always Raged

A Story by Skelitia
"

Skelitia Carter just moved into a new town, time for a new life, technically. Her mother is a bitter drunk, and her father died in action. Will she find love here in Sweet Amoris High?

"

Chapter one: Rage enough?

I got out of my aunt's car, which frankly I was kind of embarassed to ride in, it had flowers all over and it was bright yellow, the worst part is was it was a Slug Bug.. She honked and yelled, "Have a great first day. Teddy bear!" That nickname she gave me when I was ten.. I liked it when we were secluded with family but not out in public where everyone at a new school would judge me right away.

I walked into the school, blushing a deep red as I walked in, I clutched my Domo backpack's straps tighter as I walked I wore my favorite outfit today, my purple beanie with my Jack Skellington shirt and blue Galaxy leggings with knee high converse. My hair was short in a bob style and pure white, I dyed it a lot, though. My eyes are naturall hazel but because I love wearing color contacts, I had white eyes for today, which so far freaked everyone out. Or it may be the fact that I wore a lot of those gummy silicone bracelets, some studded bracelets, and kandi.

I was stopped in the hallway by a short plump woman, her hair was up in a delicate bun ontop of her head and everything she wore was pink, and I am not sure whether she wore her glasses low and squinted all the time or she was just a happy old woman.

"Hello miss! You're Sissie, right?" She spoke, "Yes." I sighed, I hate when people used my real name..

"Well welcome to Sweet Amoris! Everything is fine but you're missing only a couple things before you're enrolled here." She said, "Oh, okay." "It's nothing big but one thing you can do though is go see Nathaniel about it." "Okay, I guess." I have no idea who the Hell Nathaniel was, but, if he had my stuff ready to go, I'd love to see him.

I was about to ask here where I could find him but she had left already, I slouched my shoulders and wandered around the school until I found a wooden blue door with the words "Stupid Council Room" Etched into the clouded glass. Or what I saw, I hated student council people so much, too uptight and not loose enough to have humor.. Also I spent half the morning trying to find this wretched place.

I opened the door slowly, hoping not to hit anyone.

"Um.." I spoke, there was one guy in there, his hair was blonde, his eyes were golden brown, his skin was fairly tan and he dressed like any Student Body President would.

"Oh hello! Sorry to keep you waiting!" He spoke holding his hand out to me to shake, "You're Sissie right?" "Please call me, Skelitia, I had my name.." I replied to him, looking the other way. "Sorry, but, I'm Nathaniel, and right now you need to sign these papers then get a Picture then you need to pay 25 dollars." "That sounds reasonable. I'll come back when I'm done." "Thank you, miss."

I was about to walk out when I ran into the chest of a guy that stood at 5'10" he wore a red Winged Skull shirt, nice band, a pair of black jeans, a chain that hung from one side of his pants attached to his belt loops, a pair of red and white skater shoes, and a leather jacket. His hair was also really bright red. And his eyes were a piercing coal-gray color. He seemed to be pissed, by the sound of his heart beating that fast I think his PMS was worse than mine.

"Sorry." He spoke, forgetting everything he wanted to do there, "It;s totally fine." "No it's not, I knocked you over, the least I can do is help you up." I looked up at him as he held his hand out to me, "Thanks." I said, grabbing onto his hand as he helped me up, he was pretty strong.

"I'm Castiel." He said, as I brushed myself off, "I'm Skelitia." I replied to him, "I see you're a new student" "Yes I am, I just came in and I live with my aunt Agatha."  "The faery lady of Wesgrove?" I blushed a little, sinking into my shoulders, she was really famous here, wasn't she?! "I see you mean buisness in this punker world." "As if you weren't trying harder than I was." Did that really just escape my mouth?!

He shot me a weird look before chuckling, "You're funny, little girl. You know that?" "I try my best I guess." A smile cut across his face, he could be a perfect Jeff the Killer!

"C'mon, let's ditch for a while since you're not truly a student yet." Castiel said, nudging my shoulder a little. "You really expect someone like me to not already do that?" "Rebel, huh?" "I guess you could say."

He led me to a spot on the roof, where it overlooked the city.

"I come here to relax, and on some days, I, don't tell anyone this, alright?" "I promise." "I smoke here a lot." "That's great because I do too, but I'm trying to quit." He smiled a little, "Got any music?" I nodded, taking out my iPod and portable speaker. "You got some good music on here, oh, Monster, Meg and Dia remix, good choice." Castiel said scrolling through my iPod.

Castiel took out a lighter and asked me for my pack of cigarrettes, I nodded and handed him one and one for myself, he placed it in his mouth then lighted his up then lit mine up for me.

"I'd thought I'd never have a friend like this was a new kid." Castiel spoke, "Haha, I'm usually the one everyone avoids." "I wouldn't. You're actually pretty cool." I smiled a little.

My phone started to vibrate, I saw my aunt was calling me, "I see you and Cassss up there, you two are already friends? He doesn't seem easy to get along with." I rolled my eyes a little then held the phone to Castiel, "Say hello to my aunt Castiel" "Hi Agatha. I see you down there." We heard a strange giggle come from the phone before she hung up, until we got done with the pack of smokes we were imitating it and laughing.

"Didn't invite Jerome to your tea-party." I said, hoping he'd know what I was refencing, "Would you like some tea Mr. and Mrs.." "N***a f**k yo tea!" We weren't trying to be racist, we were just being ourselves and reciting Twitter Vines.

"We should do the whole the looks he got one in class one day." Castiel suggested, "We should."

Then a song I didn't mean for him to hear came on, it was me doing a cover of the song Freak The Freak Out, he smiled, "Last time I heard this it was with my cousin and it was Victoria Justice, whose this Sissie Carter?" "That's me.." His eyes widened, "We need to get you to Mr. Kriter."

After Castiel packed everything back into my backpack, he took me by the wrist and ran me to the music room, only one other girl was there, she was short, she wore her hair in a side braid, she wore a green long sleeve under a purple long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts with purple and black leggings.

"Mr. Kriter!!" Castiel yelled, interrupting the two's session, "We have another good singer here in Sweet Amoris.." "Castiel, we all know Melody is a good singer but.." "No, it's this girl." Castiel pulled me forward, "This is Skelitia, listen to this." He plugged my iPod, then the girl who was in there jaw dropped as she looked at me, I stood there awkwardly scratching at my shoulder. Mr. Kriter moved to the beat a little, the bell rang for the next class which meant my class for music was coming, kids flooded the room, I was blushing a lot when they walked in, Castiel smiled at me, chuckling.

Three girls particulary didn't like Castiel being near me, but the rest of the kids were smiling and moving the beat of the cover, I heard some whispering about Castiel and saying they've never seen him smile this much..

"Do you know how to play the piano?" "No, but I can sing a little of opera.. I have the karaoke version on my iPod.. Want me to sing it..?" "Yes! Let me get the microphone ready." Castiel smiled at me from the back of the room.

The words from Lilium escaped my mouth, as I sang I think I put someone to sleep, either because I was so bad, or that my voice put them to sleep.. "No need to be so quiet, this song is sung by an opera singer.. Go ahead, show us your powerful voice, Skelitia.." Mr. Kriter spoke, "then put on the original one's karaoke, please?"

The blonde kept shooting me horrible looks, then being nudged by the guy next to her, which was Ken! My old friend from home! A boy with blue hair in the back was smiling wide. His brother next to him looked like he was about to explode because he knew what Anime this was too, then a girl wearing a blue sweater a pink scarf and a white skirt had her arms crossed at me.

"Now kids, today. We have gained a singer from California, her name is Skelitia Carter, and these songs playing are the songs she did covers of." Mr. Kriter spoke, "I WAS THERE WHEN WE SHOT THE MUSIC VIDEO TO THIS!" Ken stood up, I smiled a little waving at him a bit before I sat next to Castiel. That blonde keeps looking at me weirdly, her eyes were burning into me. Does she already hate me? Great.

Castiel smirked at the girl, putting his arm around me, my face went red quickly. He leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Play along and I'll pay you ten bucks at the end of the day." "Deal" I whispered back to him.

Once the class ended we walked out with his friend, Lysander. We had a crowd of kids around Castiel and I, questions like, "When did you learn all this?" "You shot a music video?!" Everything like that, Castiel saw I was about to break down to anxiety, "Guys, back off, the girl is under some pressure." He knelt next to me as I sat in a ball on the floor. "You okay?" "She has extreme anxiety.. I have her medication." Ken said, everyone moved out the way, Castiel knew what to expect already. "I got water in my backpack, Cas, can you be a dear and grab me it?" I asked Castiel. "Yeah."

Once I took my medication, everyone presumed to their classes.

"So you really shot this music video?" Castiel asked as he and I sat in the back with our feet on the table in the back of Study hall, "Yeah, that is my band, Sacred Symphonies." "You looked good with long hair.." He commented, "I know, I got extensions though, thank god." "Every color I'm guessing." Bingo." He chuckled a little.

I walked up to the board because the teacher was sleeping. I had a bunch of Expo markers, and I drew the whole class on the white board. Especially Castiel and I in the back sitting next to each other talking and wrote underneathe the blonde's table saying, "Real problem with this class." While everyone else was messing around.

Castiel and I decided he and I would hang out and he and I did the thing that made the next day's rumor, we went swimming. Everyone thought he and I were dating. I wore my extensions for him and brought my bright red Dreadlocks ones and put them in his hair. "I look so weird." Castiel said laughing, our faces were red and warm from laughing so hard, I wore my long sleeve black and white skull tunic that was see-through over my black bikini and he wore a pair of black and red swim trunks.

We sat on the shore, listening to music while saying random things about ourselves.

"My favorite color is red." "If it wasn't obvious." I chuckled, "When I sneeze I say Pikachu." "Now that's interesting!" He laughed, clapping his hands together. "I can't wait to hear you sneeze now."

It seemed as if he and I were already best friends.

We took one of the best photos I got to say I have taken in a while.

I wore my tunic and my panda spirit hood, he wore my black and red wolf one He crossed his arms and I was shrugging and leaning to one side, I posted it on everything I had. The caption was, "My new buddy! ^-^"

Once I got home my mom was there waiting for me, she lived in Cali and I was surprised she got here in under three hours.

"Sissie where the hell have you been, it's dark out!" She asked, with her hand covering her forehead. "I was with my friend, Castiel." She ended up yelling at me for being out with a "Delinquent" I told her he was different then walked up to my room. I closed and locked my door, laying back on my bed blasting my music in my ears. Drowning out any noises.

The next day was better than last night, I was walking to school when I heard a car come up behind me, I turned to see it was Castiel.

I got in and plugged in my phone, blasting Let It Rock, Castiel and I both sang to it, making actions with our hands. We were laughing by the time we got to the school, I finally had my picture, with my 25, we were walking in when we were stopped by Nathaniel.

"Thank you, Skelitia. Now, I will allow you back to your activities, even if that means being with Castiel." Nathaniel spoke, "at least I will give her a bit of Adventure." Castiel smirked walking into the school with me.

They did not like each other at all.

© 2014 Skelitia


Author's Note

Skelitia
Ignore the typos, I'm rather sick and stuff right now and I can barely see my screen. although. The actually full version of it IS on Wattpad. Which I give a link to it for those who want it.
Thank you for reading, I'll be getting each chapter up soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 25, 2014
Last Updated on February 25, 2014
Tags: My Candy Love, Candy, Castiel, Nathaniel, Kentin

Author

Skelitia
Skelitia

Helena , MT



About
I am a writer, and an artist. My favorite type of art being anime and I am working on a manga at the moment. more..