Poor Mans Euphoria

Poor Mans Euphoria

A Story by {REDACTED}

They say good things come in small packages, well that is exactly what you are, a good thing; or so I thought.
I can remember when I first fell in love with you, I had never met you before. We were introduced to each other by an aquaintence for a small price.
We met up from time to time, nothing special. One day while enjoying myself with you I realized that you were all I needed to be happy. It was a shame that I had to keep you secret for so long.
We began seeing each other multiple times a day, you motivated me and kept me afloat. You energized me, as well as numbed my pain. You got me out there and made me feel special.
Your face has changed from white and pink to yellow and green. The more I had you to myself the more of you I needed. People slapped a label on it but I pushed it aside, because no one could pull us apart.
The taste of you in the back of my throat is beautiful and the feeling in my stomach is something I wish I could keep forever. I wish your euphoria would last forever.
When you weren't around I would slump down into my imaginary hole ready to slip away.
After some time you set your intentions on destruction, you plucked away every pedal of the stem that is my life. Whether you were around or not you still continued to kill me.
I keep running from you but you would always stick your weasly head out when I would least expect it.
I am fighting you with everything I got but your more powerful then I ever could of that.

© 2011 {REDACTED}


Author's Note

{REDACTED}
OXY Contin

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 15, 2011

Author

{REDACTED}
{REDACTED}

Ontario, Canada



About
Im a very busy person so I apologize if it takes a long time for me to get back to you. Good day to you all. And enjoy. more..

Writing
Who I am Who I am

A Story by {REDACTED}