What Love is, to me

What Love is, to me

A Story by Skye Céibhfhionn
"

A Thought more so than a story

"

I have been, by friends and others, called many things in my untiring "path" about Love. It is quite funny in my own Mind; that a path so unlimited by all senses, even has a name. That not every person in its all innermost Thought has the ability to recognize such a free-flowing state of existence.

Love in my understanding is not about the formation of previous Romanticism; nor is it based in the foundations of philosophies that - just like Epicureanism would be considered - speak of it as desire of bodily pleasures.
 

In that same sense, it's not even Buddhistic as in "seeking ones Mind to release into No Mind", where the Consciousness is seemingly so Vast that if you experience this Love - this Connection - it is suddenly not a Love at all. In that moment, it is suddenly and seemingly as if we as Humans with our 4D environment are suddenly unable to recognize it.

I'm not even a Hippie [winks] as this world previously has seen in the 60's and ongoing; with linking Love --> Peace --> Freedom of drug use --> Open relationships --> sex. These versions of "sharing" are mere means to show affection/lust/need/desire/obsession.

That wouldn't be Love to me either.
 

Love as I have experienced it, doesn't need tools to be Acknowledged; it doesn't need physical bodies to be Released. It doesn't need anything but the Allowance to be a Connection formed into Thought. When grabbing at it desperately [because we feel we need it/want it/crave it/demand it] seems, to me, to be decreasing the chance of being so utterly Enthralled by it.
 

Love to me is a Connection developed outside our frames of appearances where Nothing we do inflicts our ability to Experience it. Like an evergoing pattern of Connectivity; existing outside of Time.

It's to me a form of Energy boost; that when Enhancing its touch, it creates a will inside us to reach further or deeper. As if when we previously had a Need to Change, Love embraces us into a Will to Change. Not for power struggles or ego-centrical shoot-offs; but rather a feel of Invincibility and Connectivity. To Life, and People and.. Universe even.

 

We are all One; because there is no difference between You and Me when we are One in Ourselves. Essence connects us. Love is Us. And whomever that come with the message of Love - remember the person is only a messenger; don't mix the messenger with the message of Love.
 

Love embraces us to Immediate Thought; and Immediate Emotion; where we naturally respond to it BEFORE running it through our Egos and what we Need or Expect. Like a Raw, Pure, and Omnipotent Response.

It acts like a Mirror and enhances the same Response in others - like ripples; not a thing given or taken, not a boxed concept but rather a free flowing and undeniable Reflection of "Truth".

Between two people, it indeed creates an environment where the two are constantly in Thought; interactions entwined Independant upon distance, time, or place. The completeness exists before Choice, because Love embraces outside of Time; and it exists as a foundation for being.

Not what I expect, but what IS, regardless of my expectations.

It is That which naturally combines us, completes us, creates us, and manifests us. Once a connection has been established through recognition (and Awareness) it seems to be an unbroken chain of Connectivity; where each step is a re-newal of previous firing and wiring of Energy.
[smiles]

To me, Relationships allow us to Share and Grow, Inside ourselves - if it is based upon Love. The Message of Love doesn't have to be manifested in partner relationships only.
 

I have a Love for my children that is just as deep.

Skye

© 2016 Skye Céibhfhionn


Author's Note

Skye Céibhfhionn
This is written as food for Thought. I hope it spurs your own minds :) Discuss it, gladly! I am right here :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on October 10, 2008
Last Updated on May 17, 2016

Author

Skye Céibhfhionn
Skye Céibhfhionn

Sweden



About
"Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery."Robert G. Ingersoll 1833 - 1899 *** Love is the Force that moves men to Greatness for without Love, we would strive for Not.. more..

Writing