Forever

Forever

A Story by Skylar Grey
"

A short story involving a proposal. Written a long time ago

"
It started as a normal day, Everything was swell, he had sent her to the spa for a day of luxury and pamper. She enjoyed his little gifts, Although this time it was different. This time he wanted her relaxed for the evening that was about to take place, He would put himself in a commitement that he was ready to take over. He wanted her to be as relax as possible, and as beautiful as ever with her radiant self. He was slightly nervous about popping the question he'd been putting off for months, but he was finally ready and stable. They had been together for about 3-4 years, the first 2 years we're difficult, a long distance isnt exactly easy, but they finally established themselves.

She had a lovely time at the spa, Massages, Lovely pedicures and manicures, Hot tubs; It was heaven. Her radiant smile was always caressing his mind and so were the goosebumps of the events. After her spa, She went on to find a gorgeous dress and everything set on her bed. She smiled knowing he wanted her to be ready for tonight, She hadn't the slightest idea of what he wanted to ask/announce, but whatever it was, She knew it was big.

She got dressed, while singing some lovey song he always sung to her, She loved his voice and every single moment he and her were together. She loved him, more then anything. After getting dress and doing hair and make up, She rushed down stairs to see him waiting in a tux by the door with a rose in his hand, She smiled and hurried to hug him; She hadn't seen him all day and was psyched to have a romantic diner with him.

She hugged his arm and giggled excited to go see where he was taking her, All he had told her was "Prepare for a magical night" and that was it. They walked outside to find a limosine waiting for them, She smile with joy when she saw it; He knew he was spending so much time planned on this diner. The limo then drove off to the fanciest restaurant in town; French restaurant (By now he knew a few words and could actually make reservations there).

She smiled entering the building, He felt as if a glow of light from heaven was brought down. To him this was heaven, He didn't need anything else.. but her. Without her, He was incomplete. He pulled her chair from underneath the table and kissed her cheek as she sat down, The waiter then brought Champagne(French name for Champaign) He opened the bottle and poored out two glass'. The night was beautiful, stars shinning, soft music playing, the people were friendly and there was this elegant bouquet of roses on the table that were just to die for.

He started the convo by laying out his dreams and passion, One of them was her, She was her dream; Everything he could ever ask for he saw in her, She wasn't perfect but to him, She was. Everything was, He said how beautiful she looked and she smiled with a hint of red in her cheeks, Nothing else mattered, They were a chain, They could not let go of each other, even if they tried.

After they had eaten, He took her hands, and held them while telling her exactly what he wanted, He wanted a stable relationship, a family and a beautiful house, He wanted to get married. And thats where she shivered, She didnt expect him to be confident about it neither upfront, She teared and smiled. He got down on one knee, Looked up at her and mentioned how beautiful she was, He told her he couldnt live without her, and that forever by the binding symbole of marriage he was going to accomplish that forever.

He pulled her left hand, Looked up into her eyes seeing her tear slightly, She smiled and went red as all eyes were on her in the room. He got out this beautiful diamond ring out, Silver, with 3 stones; It was magnificiant, He said he loved her, Kissed her hand, and asked her "Will you marry me?"; She started to lightly cry and managed to mumble the worlds "Yes" out, He was extatic, and she was crying Of joy. She never wanted anything else, but to hear those words from the man she loved, He got up and took her into his arms.

He kissed her and they sat back down, the waiter bringing a box of kleenex back and their dessert, The cake was gorgeous and very yummy looking, White and sprinkles of pink. She smiled as the worlds on her plate read "I love you my angel" with a pair of wings on the sides; Cookies off course, She ate them and cracked a joke "I can't fly anymore" She giggled.

Oh how he loved her laugh, He could hear her breathing, and her eyes lit up the room he was in, Her hair flowed in amazement. She was happy, this was her moment, He looked handsome, Hair tucked back, and that clean tux on him; Boy did she love a man in a tux. He was handsome and the light hitting his face made him seem glowing, He was everything to her, The reason she breathe, The reason she smiled, and most of all the reason her heart was still beating.

After the dessert, they walked under the stars back to their apartement, She smiled as he let her in the door, she took off her high heels, they were killing her feet, Without bothering to change she went to lay down on their beds and he joined her, He got ahold of the blankets and just put them over her and himself. He was in heaven, Engaged to his woman, and nothing could disrupt him of his heaven. He looked over at her and smiled.

She was closing her eyes softly breathing the worlds i love you to him, After a relaxing day and a great engagement, she fell asleep; He kissed her forehead and brought her head to his chest, where she layed in his arm, He whispered in her ear "Theres nobody else who can make my heart beat this fast ... And its all for you my Angel, you hold the key to my heart" He then, Fell asleep whispering how much he loved her...            

© 2013 Skylar Grey


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013
Tags: Love short story proposal sappy

Author

Skylar Grey
Skylar Grey

Ottawa-Gatineau, Gatineau , Canada



About
Skylar Grey ( Pen name - genres: Journal ) Katerina Petrova ( Pen name - genres: fanfiction/erotica ) Age: 22 Status: Engaged I am a hopeless romantic, who sometimes goes off into her own imag.. more..

Writing