Just need a place....to say goodbye

Just need a place....to say goodbye

A Story by Dr.Who.LOVER

Why does everyone hate me? Am I really that horrible of a person? Do I really have any true friends? Or have I chased them all away. Maybe it’s best for me to be alone. Nobody wants me. I don’t deserve love. I don’t deserve acceptance. My friend says nobody deserves to be alone but…..obviously that’s not true. Because I DO deserve to be alone. So I….can’t hurt anyone. I don’t deserve to take up space on this earth. I don’t deserve…to live….not anymore.

© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
I wrote this..while crying so sorry for any errors couldn't see the screen too well

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel like this sometimes too, but people do care. Don't hate yourself. You and everybody else deserve to live on our wonderful planet that god provided for us! Feel better. Don't let peoples jelousy get to you. It's ok, other people feel like this too. Your not alone. Trust me. I feel alone, and like nobody does care. But then I see how good I've got it compared to some other people who have nothing, so i try to help them out. I mean even if I can't be happy sometimes, at least they can. :) Feel better soon!

Posted 12 Years Ago


AND I'M GLAD YOU SIT WITH US AT LUNCH! STEPH'S GLAD TOO *see below* AND IF YOU DO LEAVE I WILL MISS YOU MUCH THAT I WONT STOP CRYING! YOU HAVE TO SAY! AND IF PEOPLE ARE TO RETARTED TONOTICE THAT THEN F**K THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the language i am just upset!)

Posted 12 Years Ago


NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T SAY GOODBYE! I ALMOST CRYED WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T IN SCHOOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST CRYED WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GONE AND WHEN I SAW YOU IN GYM I WAS LIKE "THANK THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH THAT SHE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" YOU DESERVE TO LIVE AND IF YOU DIE I WILL MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


BUT I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!! ik were not the best of friends but ur amazing and ur my true friend even tho we never talk and the whole theresa thing i wuznt reallly apart of it, cuz i like u being in our group i have no problem wit u.....plzzzz reply back

Posted 12 Years Ago


you do deserve to live... feel better... please

Posted 12 Years Ago


NO feel better. It's okay. You deserve to live you're a good person!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
6 Reviews
Added on June 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 12, 2011

Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER