iPhone 6 news and rumours

iPhone 6 news and rumours

A Story by Smartjazz
"

The release fate of iPhone 6 is still unknown to all. Lots of rumours and news are there for this incredible smartphone but still date is mystery for all.

"
iPhone has stimulated an amazing response and produced an enormous effect inside the mobile phone industry. Every year, Apple Inc produces a brand new version of this Smartphone with newest applications and features. Recent version to be launched in 2014 by Apple is the iPhone 6. However several news and rumors are associated with its release.
 


Just when you plan to witness the launch of this wonderful device with hordes of eye-catching features, the rumor that revolves around finds the tech media to report that iPhone 6 will not release until 2014. But according to a fresh piece of evidence it is possible that Apple intends to release the iPhone 6 in 2013. iPhone is a product that has always been associated with regular rumors. There is news that the public had to wait for more than two years before the release of the iPhone 5. However, at present the news regarding the iPhone 6 speaks that people would experience similar case.  Interestingly, it would really be a surprise if iPhone 6 is released in this particular year 2013 itself.

Since its introduction in the market, iPhone has kept the users motivated with its attractive features. The remarkable touch screen has always been a wonder for the users. In addition to that it has been serving as a personal computer and an entertaining device.  As of now, Apple Inc has improved the iPhone’s technology and has released the iPhone 5 this year. On the other hand, rumors are spreading continuously that until the iPhone 5 could even be exposed; may be the iPhone 6 now distributed very soon around the internet. Although there is no news revealed of the kinds of features and application being used in this latest version, yet a host of technicians are showing up lots of interests regarding the iPhone 6 concept.

The major rumour associated with iPhone 6 is about its release date. The subsequent rumours incorporate as what this new edition will consist of. Some companies are betting on the product’s release date and its features. It is also a safe bet that iPhone 6 will launch with LTE support, much like its iPhone 5 predecessor. Now, it is the time to just wait and watch what Apple intends to deliver to its massive customer range despite the existence of several rumours in the market.

To hire an iPhone developer click here

© 2013 Smartjazz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

482 Views
Added on June 5, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2013
Tags: iPhone 6, App, Development

Author

Smartjazz
Smartjazz

Ahmedabad, India