The Golden Hats, stories from the heart.

The Golden Hats, stories from the heart.

A Story by Steven
"

ADULTS AND CHILDREN ALIKE JUST LOVE THE MERRY HEART BOOK SERIES COLLECTION , IT HAS INSPIRED CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IS NOW BEING USED TO TOUCH THE CHILDREN'S HEARTS IN THE PHILIPPINES AND P

"
Plus my poetry book, A Merry heart Doeth Good Like A Medicine, poetry that will touch your heart and soul for a life time. All my books are being used in the Philippines and Pakistan schools children activity story coloring books, as well ,the golden hats, stories from the heart.

© 2016 Steven


Author's Note

Steven
ADULTS AND CHILDREN ALIKE JUST LOVE THE MERRY HEART BOOK SERIES COLLECTION , IT HAS INSPIRED CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IS NOW BEING USED TO TOUCH THE CHILDREN'S HEARTS IN THE PHILIPPINES AND PAKISTAN SCHOOLS, SOME OF THESE POEMS FROM THIS BOOK, INSPIRED POETRY, A MERRY HEART DOETH GOOD LIKE A MEDICINE, HAS BEEN RECORDED TO MUSIC, PLUS THE GOLDEN HATS, STORIES FROM THE HEART, A FAMILY FAVORITE ACTIVITY STORY COLORING BOOK'S, BY STEVEN MERRY CAN BE FOUND AT BARNES AND NOBLES.COM OR AMAZON.COM PLUS BOOK'S A MILLON .COM OR ANY ON LINE BOOK STORE, THESE BOOKS HAVE INSPIRED FAMILIES AND HAS GIVEN HOPE TO A HURTING HEART, PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FACEBOOK FAMILIES. THANK YOU.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 20, 2016
Last Updated on December 20, 2016

Author

Steven
Steven

South lake Tahoe, NV



About
I live life with a smile, then I give it away. more..

Writing