4 Years Later.

4 Years Later.

A Story by SmileySarah
"

Long term relationships.

"
How can you tell someone that you love them but yet lie to them everyday for 4 years? I guess it’s my fault, you were never really honest from the start and I knew that. I kept thinking you would change because I loved you, and you said you loved me too. Here we are, 4 years later and I’m miserable, frustrated, scared, and depressed. I’ve gained a lot of weight, lost a lot of friends, missed out on a lot of opportunities. Yet I’m still here with you, as you play your video games for 16 hours a day, pay me no attention, no love. Only when convinent for yourself. All the other times I mean nothing. I suppose you’ve never “cheated”, but you gave others the attention that I needed. The love that I feel as though I deserve for wasting do much time with a “man” that doesnt want to marry, or have children. When we started I hoped for both of those things, because you told me you wanted them too. Now you don’t, and it almost seems like maybe I don’t deserve to be happy, to have what I’ve always wanted. I guess I’ll always have my dreams. My dreams of where I have 2 beautiful children, a nice house, stable job, a dog, and an everlasting love with a great man. It’s all a dream, because of you. Because of me. Because I can’t get the nerve to up and leave because this is all I have now. I feel like it’ll never change but I cant get away.

© 2018 SmileySarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

of course you can get away , no one should stay in relationship and feel that way

Thank you for sharing


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2018
Last Updated on December 9, 2018

Author

SmileySarah
SmileySarah

PA



Writing