(Short Story) One June Day

(Short Story) One June Day

A Story by SmittyJas
"

Plants bugs and things

"
One June Day-They planted the flowers in June and the June bugs seem to appear they come from everywhere. They could drop from the tree tops. Come out of the ground below and let everybody know summer has arrived. Lets get close with some Macro Stills photography the kind I like to do. I been showing you from time to time with beautiful shots like these. The photo's I get close on bended knees. With my special Macro lens and my DSLR and some instructions I heard of on youtube just for starters. Lessons and Lessons I listened too just to get the shot right and buy some equipment I need to make the photo sing. 
Its June time to look for the bugs of summer and Macro size them under the lights of special sights. Can't wait to get out there in the morning lights or the evening delights too look for that prefect June Bug that could be the hit of my summer photo session. The one I will profess I'm no longer pretending to be a professional photographer that I finally Made it to the ranks of a pro doing the duties and making some dough. With the camera I love and the photo's I know I can take on any given day. Even better on Sundays when My eyes are sharp and my lips are sealed and I'm holding my camera at my heels.
I plan to go on field trips for years, to go until I cannot walk in the fields where the June Bugs run. A special love between me and photography been going on since I was 19 years old and now I'm 58 and still loving it as if I still was that child of 19 just out of school. Many years and courses have passed and I still find photography a blast. But every year when June come around and the temperature rises my Blood boils for more shots than ever before. I want to do portraits I want to do Landscapes and macro Photography But when the flowers bloom and there are garden awaiting my presents and my shutter has a bug that is me closing the shutter of my dreams. Getting the shot in between the greens and the flowers there are bugs having special powers. I could look for them for hours. Photographs and memories of years past can tell the story of the love I have for taking photo's of many things flowers butterflies and the bees and the birds in the trees. Over the years I have accomplished many of these. having the love and passion to do so My love for photography will go one till I'm dead and gone.
But most of all I like pictures of my Grand Children and daughters two they make me smile not sad and blue. They know my world circles around them for I love them so. I just have to learn so many ways to tell them so. I tell them when I make a calendar of my family with so many photo's they just don't know how I got them all together as one It's been a lot of photography Fun. And It's me who had the most fun of all compiling all these photo's of the ones I love to make a family photo album of each year that passes by I got for them a photo surprise.

© 2016 SmittyJas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are very blessed to be a photographer for all of these years. That is one of my secret passions. I love photography and should have pursued that avenue. I love to photograph farm life; livestock, hay stacks, sunflower fields, old windmills and things of that nature. I've never had the fancy camera, but still love to 'shoot'. I enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing your passion. Do you go to Shutterfly and make books? I like to do that. They make nice gifts for family. Thank you for entering the contest!
(there are a few typos that I found that you may want to 'clean up' before the contest end)

Write On!!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2016
Last Updated on June 7, 2016
Tags: Photography

Author

SmittyJas
SmittyJas

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hi My name is Jim been writing poetry for nine years started on AOL with a few new friends on a tuesday night poetry night. We would meet and post poetry and learn from each other and I learned a lot .. more..

Writing