Love's a bridge

Love's a bridge

A Story by Nicolas Sokol
"

A girl falls into sadness thinking she will never fall in love but falls in love more deeply then she has ever had with this boy.

"
She sat on the old bridge made of wood that was the borderline between imagination and reality. She would ponder there on the thoughts of happiness and doubt if she would ever love so deeply again. She is sad and lonely watching her friend steal kisses into the night with her newly founded lover. Often she would run into her own mind palace locking the doors and windows.
She had heard rumors of a boy who lay on the other side of the bridge, but the fog was too thick and the air stale if she moved. Vision impaired by sadness and doubt of happiness she turns away for a second after being introduced to the fictional character. Whom she thought she was never to hear about again... that is until the paper airplane of hope flew past her eyes making her stop at the sight of a vague image of a boy in sweater and navy blue jeans. Her heart skipping and fingers tapping the ground out of nervousness decided to look down.
As she looked down it was as if she would dreamt a thousand dreams to which the boy was a tad shorter then her and had gorgeous hazel eyes to capture your attention for days and his lips soft. She dreamt that he would kiss her and be hers forever and make her the happiest girl alive. That he would take her by the hand and dance. So many dreams she smiled and broke through her sadness briefly before remembering they were dreams.
When the girl looked up she saw the boy not an inch away lips nearly touching. The boy whispering I love you... she pulls him closer so their lips hug tightly around each other and after the hugs returned to resting position she replied with a big smile I love you.
From here the girl would spend every part of her day thinking about the boy she loves and how much she misses him. As did the boy miss the girl becoming more and more dedicated to see her everyday. Though the girl had her doubts at first from a fear of abandonment(the guy had a history which made her fear reasonable) and the boy made it a mission to prove to her that he has learned and he will never leave her. 
The boy took the girl to a remote place and expressed how much he loves her and how he wishes to spend the rest of his life with her. She replies wishing she could spend the rest of her life with him.
Soon he fixed his position and looked at her and said, Would you marry me in the future my love?
With a growing passion in her eyes which only existed in the ones that truly loved someone so deeply she replied
Yes, I would love you!

© 2016 Nicolas Sokol


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on February 5, 2016
Last Updated on February 5, 2016
Tags: love, happy, happiness, loving, caring, romance, romantic

Author

Nicolas Sokol
Nicolas Sokol

Abbotsford, British Columbia , Canada