The trip - Part I

The trip - Part I

A Story by CP
"

A story about a very interesting work trip.

"

It was a foggy Wednesday morning, around 10:30 AM, as I was sitting on my desk vaguely listening to what Thomas was saying to me. It's not that I don't like when he speaks to me, it's just that for some reason I'm easily distracted by his presence.

 

It's 2022 and life took 180 degrees turn on me on the past two years. I had to move back to my home country, change jobs and start my career fresh. As many others, I suffered a burnout in what seems to be a distant past. The pandemic was especially hard on me and I had to make some tough decisions in order to keep my mental health at a bare survival level.

So here we are, two years later, on a new job that I don't really hate nor love, no relationship, all my friends estranged and somehow it all seems like it was unavoidable. I was never really happy. I was on a very dysfunctional relationship were all I did was give in and bend to my ex's needs. If the pandemic never hit, we probably would have gotten married, which now sounds absolutely crazy.

I'm actually glad that I lost everything so that I could just finally experience all the sadness, all the solitude, all the pain that made me take the leap of faith that I needed to take.

Unfortunately, with so much going on, love was something that didn’t have space in my life during this whole time. I developed some kind of apathy towards men and started feeling like no one would ever catch my eye again. Until I met Thomas. I can’t say that he’s my time of man or even that I feel interested in a romantic relationship with him, but since day one I feel his presence deep within me, in a sort of visceral way. He calls out to my most primitive self and I have to admit that I feel a little embarrassed by the thoughts I get when I see him as I never felt like I was this type of lustful person!

 

Thomas is my coworker. It’s not rare that he comes to me with his hands still dirty and his face kind of sweaty. He was two years older than me. He was very tall and his body was in good shape, but not very muscular, he just had a full figure. His slightly tanned arms were covered in tattoos and even though he worked a dirty job, his hands were very cared for. I could see he was careful with his appearance as his beard was perfectly trimmed, as well as his hair. He had a very friendly face and a very nice smile, which I could see frequently since he was a very sociable and easy-going person.

 

On that foggy Wednesday morning, our boss had informed us that we would have to take a work trip on the following week. Naturally, since Thomas and I got along very well, we were excited for this. It was an opportunity to stay at a nice hotel, to eat some restaurant food and to leave our everyday routines.

I was sitting at my desk and he was sitting down on the chair in front of my desk, his body slightly rotated towards me. His posture was very relaxed as he was talking to me, but I kept on typing and working, trying to avoid looking at him or notice that his grey t-shirt sat perfectly around his biceps.

We had just received some new equipment and it was all just standing at my office’s floor, so when I needed one of my folders that stood at the top of the shelf in front of Thomas, I thought if would suffice to climb in top of a box and try to reach the folder.

As I climbed on that box and tried to reach the folder, the box gave in and I started losing my balance. Thomas of course was watching the whole thing and got up immediately to grab me before I fell. It was all so quick that none of us had time to think straight. Since I was trying to reach for the folder, my shirt was slightly lifted, which allowed Thomas to grab my bare waist as I fell. I took a step back towards the floor, making him lose his balance too. With my back went against his chest, his hands never stopped holding on to me tightly and he sat back on the chair he was previously on, pulling me onto his lap, his hands still on my waist, making it all even the more difficult to handle.

I was perfectly aware of his warm, slightly rough touch. As we both finally stopped and noticed what had just happened, we both started laughing uncontrollably, while relaxing at the same time. Naturally, his hands left my waist and rested on my thighs and my head fell back onto his left shoulder.

I still hadn’t finished nervously laughing as I felt his once again firm hands slightly squeezing the inner side of my thighs. This made my whole body feel like an electric impulse was moving through it, and my heart started beating faster and faster as I turned excruciatingly aware of the smell of his perfume. His right hand left my thigh and slowly moved my hair from my shoulder. Suddenly, his lips were on my neck. First, a small, soft, fast kiss. Then, another longer lasting kiss with his lips slightly open and a little suction, allowing me to feel the warmth and wetness of his tongue. Then, he began licking me slowly, from the bottom of my neck, to my ear lobe. He put his right arm gently around my stomach, as if he trying to make me feel safe, but all I could feel was his muscles contracting against my body. As he kept holding on to me, his left hand started moving up on my body, passing very near my groin and it felt like all the blood in my body was following his touch.

I started feeling a stiffness under me and it was clear to me that he was also very turned on. I couldn’t help but to moan softly. His hard on felt so good under me that my body started naturally moving slowly on his lap. At this moment both his hands were moving my shirt up and getting very close to my breasts. I put my hands on his, consenting everything he was doing to me, and my lips started looking for his lips. When his mouth finally met mine, he bit my lower lip very gently and his tongue started contouring it very slowly. Both his hands were already finding their way under my bra and feeling my swollen n*****s.

I felt myself losing all control as our bodies danced together and he finally kissed me passionately at the same time he was gently pinching my n*****s with the tip of his index fingers and thumbs.

I felt his right hand leave my n****e and start going down my belly on its way inside my jeans. His hand slid inside my panties and when he felt my wetness, he grabbed my whole breast firmly with his other hand and his mouth moved to my shoulder, hungrily biting it. I moaned once again, feeling the tips of his finger as it found my clitoris and started to caress it, when suddenly I feel a knock at my door!

He quickly removed his hands from me and I dizzily got up and pulled myself together. I quickly looked at Thomas, as he sat straight, trying to disguise his hard on, and said “Come in!”.

To this day, I believe my office was 100 degrees hot, but when Lilly entered the room, she just acted like she hadn’t noticed anything.

I looked at Tom, my brain completely mushy, while Lilly spoke, not really understanding a word she said. Thomas was behind her, looking at me with a very serious facial expression. He put his finger in his mouth and slowly licked it, tasting my wetness and making me feel my clitoris ache for a little more of his touch. He got up. Lilly turned around and looked at him, noticing his obviously hungry eyes. She stopped talking as Thomas approached her, gently put his hands on her waist and kissed her cheek “Hi Lilly, always a pleasure to see your pretty face”. I could notice a little smile showing up in her face. “I have to go”, he says, while turning his back and leaving. “He smells good, doesn’t he?”, she said while biting her lower lip. “Humm, yeah.”, I stumbled while trying to disguise my own appetite for him, quickly changing the subject.

That day, as I got home, I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I stood at the mirror looking at myself and all the places he had touched, almost still feeling everything. As I took my shirt off, I noticed that my waist was slightly bruised from Thomas grabbing me. I immediately felt myself getting wet again so I slid my hand inside my panties, touching myself the way I wanted him to continue touching me, remembering every little detail of what happened that morning. I felt my orgasm coming and felt myself get number and number until I remembered us being interrupted by Lilly, his strong big hands on her slim waist, her biting her lip while remembering his smell, and suddenly I start shaking and orgasming, letting go of all that sexual energy that was built up inside for two years.

It woke up something inside of me that was previously unknown. I craved Thomas. I craved pleasuring Thomas. I craved his hands on Lilly’s body.

I took a deep breath. I was hornier than ever, and somewhat confused. Obviously, things got a little awkward from that day on, since we never talked about it again, until the day of the flight…

© 2022 CP


Author's Note

CP
Not a native English speaker, so please excuse my mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on December 11, 2022
Last Updated on December 13, 2022

Author

CP
CP

Porto, Portugal



About
I have so many thoughts and feelings stuck inside of me and the only way to get them out is by turning them into words. more..

Writing
Peace and Love Peace and Love

A Poem by CP


wait wait

A Story by CP


Four years Four years

A Story by CP