Introduction: DARK ANGEL

Introduction: DARK ANGEL

A Story by Snow White
"

Turning this into a book/journal. VERY interesting, it's based on my story just twisted and turned into a fantasy book. This will probably make no sense to anyone... But when I write more it will.

"

Love  is hard. I mean, who wouldn't agree with me? It takes over some part of you. You know, that deep down part of you; the one you keep hidden for so long, so fearful of someone going so far inside you. Rearranging you. DESTROYING YOU.

I wouldn't say I'm destroyed yet, it's still beautiful. Tingly. He's perfect, right?

 

I remember the start of it all, when he walked on by and I did a double take. Such a beautiful dark angel. When he spoke, he spoke with a voice that disrupted my mind; like a kaldescope of colours bursting in my head it was so magnificent. It sent chills up and down my spine. I felt a connection with him I had never felt before, and I'm not sure what scared me more ---

Never feeling like that, or suddenly feeling like that for a stranger.

I think option number two ranks over one.

 

The further we go on the harder it gets. We'll be good one minute then the next.... BAM! Argument central! You never see it coming, it just takes you by surprise.

He's always right, I'll give him that. I don't like the arguments. Reminds me of my past. A past relationship. Every little thing.. Picking at it, and I just draw back. I can't help it, that's the beginning of The End.

But not with this one. It will take a lot. I've drawn back a bit, only because lately something isn't right about him.

But "even angels have their wicked schemes" and yes he takes them to new extremes.

 

I'm in love. It's cruel, I know. I bet you all wish you weren't either. It sucks, it sucks even worse when you aren't in love and everyone around you looks like they walked out of a fairy tale. Guess that's why I'm Snow White. Pretty much describes my life... If you minus the creepy seven dwarfs. Okay their cute. That's not the point.

 

POINT IS: No matter what argument happens, no matter how much everything seems to be falling apart I'm not going anywhere. That's love for you. Tears you apart, but it would burn me... Kill me if him and I were apart. I wouldn't admit it to him, but he is my life. I've lost a lot of things but gained alot to. No one knows how thankful I am for him, I wish I could tell a few. I mean, our situation is pretty messed up I must admit. But I don't think I'm morally wrong. Okay, if anyone is reading this... Which is pretty much doubtful, you might want to stay tuned. This is just some blahblahblah crap I'm writing at 6am in the morning. This story? Yes, this story gets pretty interesting. So if you ARE reading, and asking "What the f**k?" I'll let you know a few things you'll see in other chapters... Uh, pages. Whatever!

 

 

1. I met this beautiful Dark Angel at work. How cliche!

 

2. He showed major interest back.

 

3. He has a girlfriend.

 

4. I am now the mistress.

 

5. It's been 6 months, the entire situation is fucked, but we're both so far in love it's crazy.

 

 

Don't think you'll want to leave anytime soon!

 

 

BOOK ONE: DARK ANGEL.

 

 

 

coming soon.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2012 Snow White


Author's Note

Snow White
ignore grammar problems, any suggestions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on April 3, 2012
Last Updated on April 3, 2012
Tags: Journal Book Dark Angel Mistress

Author

Snow White
Snow White

Mystic Land, CA



About
Want to know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well. Make a wish into the well, that's all you have to do and if you hear it echoing; your wish will soon come true. more..

Writing