Nature Story

Nature Story

A Story by Jessie

I awake to find myself lying on the ground, ferns and trees all around me. A gentle waterfall rushes downward near my head. Little drops of water hit my forehead ever so gracefully. I look around and start to get up. I am in the middle of nowhere. The greenery around me is magnificent. Like something out of a painting. However it seems like I am the only person in the world. This great place is very warm and peaceful unlike my usual home. There’s something absolutely breath-taking about the calm serene feel of nature. As I start to emerge from behind the plants I find myself caught in a labyrinth of endless vegetation. “There must be someway out” I think to myself. I walk further and further into the puzzle and it seems like I have gone nowhere until I see a light. A bright white light. I take my chances with the light and I end up out of the trees. Out of the peaceful calm place. I am back home with the noises and many smells around me. The smells are not of the rainforest no, they are the smells of gasoline and sweat and smog. This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “There’s No Place Like Home.”

© 2011 Jessie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love ittt!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2011

Author

Jessie
Jessie

MD



Writing
War Story War Story

A Story by Jessie


Love? Love?

A Story by Jessie