not sure of the title yet though...

not sure of the title yet though...

A Story by SoftballBabe101

      Love and Hate are completely not compatible, but in so many ways they are... When I decide that I like a person, it's that much easier when they like me in the same essence.

      He decides to ask me out on a romantic date, but it's a surprise so he won't even give me a hint. As we are driving on a road that is unfamiliar to me, I see waves crashing against the long strip of land that looks as though it goes on for miles. Now we're sitting on the cold, sandy beach with my date at midnight. Every time I go to say something, he gazes at me even when I stopped talking.

      "Why do you keep staring at me like that?"

      "Well, i want to kiss you right now, but I'm not sure if you want me to."

        My heart skips a beat,  also my breathing accelerates dramatically. I flashed him a brilliant set of white teeth as a signal, He leans in, moving his face closer and closer and... Instead I take control, closing the remaining gap between me and his flawless lips. As my lips are synchronized with his, he pulls me into his masculine chest, for more effect. Just when I think this moment can't get any better.

      BUZZ!!! ... BUZZ!!! ... BUZZ!!!

      Oh crap, why do I have do jinks everything that I think or say? "I need to see who is calling me."

     Almost instantaneously, all I hear is,"No. You would rather see who called you than spend tonight with me?"

     " It will only take a minute!" As I'm struggling to get out from his steel-like grip around your waist, he rolls me over onto my back, now I have no chance of escaping with him on top of me, and now my silky blonde hair is covered in sand. And for no reason, he pinned my scrawny arms out away from my thin, bony body now I'm even more helpless than before. "Please, I will come right back!"

      "Fine, but any longer and I am coming to get you myself okay?" As he was saying this, he jumped to his feet, swinging me off the ground and into his iron arms. before he let me out of my grip, he brushed his lips against mine. "I love you, Calley."

     Absolutely disoriented by the sudden out of the blue comment, that took me by surprise. I'm in complete shock at the moment, and can't seem to find the right words, yet alone words at all in my tongue-twisted mouth. "I love you too." Where did that come from? That actually felt really good to say! I actually enjoyed it! Walking just far enough so he won't be able to see me, I slide my iPhone to see the missed call. Wait, they also happened to leave a message. I tapped the screen to listen to it. It starts to play.

     "Calley? Calley, pick up your phone," It's just my mom, but she sounds a little shaken up. "Something has gone wrong at home, I think someone has been the house! Please get home quickly, I'm not sure if they are gone or not." Oh my God... I sprinted to where Luis was and everything I said came out in a blur.

    He quickly without hesitation, shoved his lips against mine to quiet me down. And without a doubt it worked. And he started to speak slowly," Shhh... calm down! speak slowly. What happened?"

     "We need to get to my house as fast as possible, my mom is in trouble!!!"

                                                 *     *     *

     Running through three red lights, five stop signs, and cutting off a couple people, we finally made it down the long, windy driveway that leads to the enormous three story mansion that sits far back on the ten acre property."Just park in between the black Bentley continental GT Speed and the lime green Lamborghini LP460."

     "Is it right there?" 

  "No, that would be between the Ferarri 599 GTB Friorano and the Bugatti Veyron."

  "Okay, got it. How many cars do you have?" It was really funny watching him trying to find which cars to park between, he had no idea which one was which!

 "Too many to count. And all of them are very expensive!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

     We half jogged to the front door, and I went to open the knob but it was already half open. "Okay, now I'm scared." Before I had my foot in the door, He pulled me back. I turned at him, puzzled. "What?"

     He interlaced his fingers into mine, then kissed the top of my head. "Now you can start walking." When he said that, he had that crooked smile slapped on his face that always made my heart melt.

both of us ran up the spiral staircase, but a little dizzy from going in so many circles so fast. There was a light on in the pool room, and the door was closed shut. "mom!" She didn't answer that time,"Mom, it's Calley, are you in the pool room?" I opened the door, and from there I sprinted up to her, my mouth moving at the speed of light trying to ask questions while confused and frightened at the moment.

  "Shhh ... Calm down, everything is fine. There was someone in the house but they left awhile ago, and the police were already here and are investigating right now."

  That was a huge relief! Nothing happened to my mom."Is anything missing? No cars?"

  "Well, there was one thing missing from your room. And, I know, out of all the things to take from your room. Yet alone your closet."

  "What? It can't be that bad!" Or could it be? who cares if they took some stilettos or Coach bags, I'll live.

 "Actually, they took your necklace that I got you for your birthday, I am really sorry."

  I ran for the hall way, and practically busted down the door to my room. Diving into all my clothes, shoes and bags, my mom was right. There wasn't even a pair of Louis Vuitton pumps missing!!! Out of all the things to take from my room, yet alone house! 

      

 

 

 

     

     

         

 

© 2009 SoftballBabe101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVED IT HUMAR DRAMAA AND LOVE!!!!!! IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 14, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2009

Author

SoftballBabe101
SoftballBabe101

Forks, WA



About
i love sports... but the main ones that i absolutely with out a doubt will play are volleyball, softball, football, and badminton! thats all you need to know about me for the moment... more..

Writing