Like a blog post I'd say

Like a blog post I'd say

A Story by SomeOwl

I don’t think anyone ever knows how to start something. I mean truly start something; sentence, conversation, song, blog, a book or a movie. All of these things once started can be seen through to the end, forgotten about midway or discarded forever. 
Being someone whom enjoys people watching, today was an interesting day. Trains are relaxing, unless of course you have a fear of them.. You can finish a book, listen to music or just wind down with complete strangers next to you and around you all thinking about varied situations and people and things; all in the same space.

                                       _____________________________________________________________


All girls dream of a cheesy love story. Whether it be the classic prince charming, or the one guy whom notices you out of the million, the awkward indie guy sharing the same music taste as you, casually bumping into someone while on the bus. You name it, I can guarantee you some girl has dreamed up her own scenario. Although all of these gestures and ways to meet someone seem highly unrealistic and rare, I think I’ve noticed a new 21st century type of beauty.

Two people in particular caught my attention. One, a guy and another a girl. She was on her phone, but whoever she was talking to had done something which then in that moment made her blush brighter than a setting sun and smile like someone was stretching the corners of her mouth. The guy shared a similar story, however he was actually talking to this person, via the phone. He was curling with his hand a piece of his hair and doing that really adorable half smile that girls melt over. 

Its just a pity that these little things that others have cause cannot be seen or shared with the ones whom caused them. 

© 2014 SomeOwl


Author's Note

SomeOwl
Something from a few years back. Archiving my old pieces and such.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 31, 2014
Last Updated on December 31, 2014

Author

SomeOwl
SomeOwl

Melbourne, Australia



About
I write for release of sorts. Enjoy. I'm not too sure what else to write.. this is odd and ironic. 17 || Australia || Female more..

Writing
Echo Ringing Echo Ringing

A Poem by SomeOwl