Ignition

Ignition

A Story by SomeRandomChic

It starts off as a little spark...just a quick flash...out of the corner of your eye...the type of thing that almost instantly makes you wonder if you even saw it at all....you go about your business with haste...unaffected...then he says something that makes you ever so curious about him...you check him out...trying to get a feel for who this person might be...you notice some possible common interests...looks like he has a sense of humor...still...you go back to what you were doing...completely unaware of the impact of this seemingly insignificant curiosity. As time slips away you find yourself drawn to him..you observe...silently at first...his thoughts feel familiar...on some basic level you are similar....you react in small ways to show that you see him...that you relate...you wonder if you have any chance of catching his attention while simultaneously asking yourself what about him makes that matter to you. The sparks continue to fly...you become bolder as you feel yourself drawn to him....but why...that question lingering in the back of your mind....a dialogue begins...you have attained your prize...you have received his attention....conversation comes easy....no awkward silences or lulls...he makes you laugh...you realize how rare that is...he is quick witted which is   a catalyst for your attraction....then you see him....you are pleasantly surprise to feel an instant if not unexpected gravitational pull....his eyes are alluring and you find yourself wanting to gaze into those eyes until you are lost....his mouth is delicious and you are startled by an intense craving to taste his kiss...there is the tiny ball of energy low in the center of you...you feel it pulsating....a faint warmth to it...you are intrigued.... Your want expanding...you had no intention of this happening but you can't help allowing your mind to envision a future where this person is feeling you too....you remain unaware of what you started...what you clumsily came upon when you introduced yourself to this sublime creature....He calls...you can't answer and the compulsion to just answer is overwhelming ...Suddenly his voice is your new favorite sound and the small ball of energy that's been somewhat warming you erupts and threatens to scorch you....which still pales in comparison to your first conversation... The connection is palpable...unmistakable and deep from the first word and you are in awe...you are also well on your way to falling....he has your full attention...you can think of nothing else...he ignites your soul on fire....you ache for his touch...his kiss...his next words...and then before you know it it is blatantly obvious that all of this is out of your control because he is your destiny...your future and you are madly in love with him.

© 2017 SomeRandomChic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful, I am glad I found this lil corner of your world. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


sometimes this stuff so innocent can get you in trouble,,lol great story

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SomeRandomChic

6 Years Ago

Thank you for taking to time to read it..I am glad you enjoyed it and I agree!!
 wordman

6 Years Ago

you`re welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2017
Last Updated on July 25, 2017
Tags: Meeting, Love, Falling, Spark, Fire, Soul